The White Lilies

"White Lilies?" TaeYeon meet Sooyeon outside the campus and everything that happens infront of the convenience store where she fainted forgotten and created a new time again.

"You're being weird right now and I thought I was the one." Sooyeon sighed and take her bubble tea that TaeYeon bought for her as they hangout at one of the cafe Tiffany likes.

"I don't know myself either." TaeYeon follows a deeply sighed and drink her bubble tea as well as she thinking deeply about waking up in the bathtub filled with white lilies even her mother have no idea about it so they threw it away in the trash yesterday.

"Did you see your friend again?" Sooyeon asked coldly as she stares back at TaeYeon.

"Friend? You mean Tiffany?" TaeYeon asked back but Sooyeon shook her head and felt something weird.

"There's someone following you the other day when you meet me in the convenience store and it's a woman wearing a black coat and she seems to immerse with you." Sooyeon stated and it got chills from TaeYeon when she doesn't remember someone's following her yesterday.

"Don't scare me like that, Sooyeon." TaeYeon gulp and drink her bubble tea instead before her eyes looks towards outside the window and spotted Tiffany easily with her jerk boyfriend, Robbie and they seems having a fight together across the street.

*Are they fighting?* TaeYeon thought while watching the couple together with Sooyeon who seems uninterested.

"Who are you looking at?" Sooyeon asked when she noticed TaeYeon watching the couple outside.

"It's my bestfriend with her boyfriend." TaeYeon's voice filled with sadness and jealousy before Sooyeon noticed the same black woman following TaeYeon behind Tiffany.

"Did you see the black woman?" Sooyeon stood up while pointing towards Tiffany's direction and it shocked everyone inside the cafe with her sudden behavior making TaeYeon sincerely apologize to them.

"Black woman? I didn't see anything?" TaeYeon got curious and stares at Tiffany's direction but sees nothing.

"There's something wrong in my eyes." Sooyeon covers her eyes with her palm as she avoided the view outside and when she take a look again, the black woman disappeared.

"You're eyes, Sooyeon?" TaeYeon saw how Sooyeon's eyes changes into a sparkling blue one and it makes her scared.

"I think I'll gotta go now!" Sooyeon hurriedly went outside the cafe leaving TaeYeon behind.

*Who really are you Sooyeon?* TaeYeon got stuck in the past and she's been curious of how to get back again through the presence and thinking Sooyeon might be the key to her answers.

----------------------

"Robbie, I think we need a break." Tiffany sighed after having a fight with her jerk boyfriend outside.

"A break? Seriously? After having sex with me right now? You can't do that to me, young lady?" Robbie smirk at his bitch girlfriend as they were done sex for today after a complicated and worst fight again.

"I think I'm neglecting everything around me even my own bestfriend." Tiffany sighed and felt guilty not meeting TaeYeon recently but seems her friend was doing fine without her as she enjoys other's company while she's being an asshole all the time hanging out with a total jerk guy.

"You're doing great sweety!" Robbie trying to caress his girlfriend's exposed flesh but Tiffany swatting them off as she stood up picking up her clothes in the floor of the hotel.

"Hey? Where are you going?" Robbie asked angrily when he got no response from his girlfriend whose already washing up inside the bathroom started to leave later.

"Tiffany just talk to me, babe." Robbie trying to knock on the door but seems Tiffany wasn't ready to answer nor open up the door.

"JUST. LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Tiffany angrily screams inside when she's clouded with many thoughts of regrets and let the water run from the shower.

"Okay fine bitch!" Robbie got angry too and went back to the bed starting to fell asleep again leaving his girlfriend alone.

*I'm sorry, TaeYeon.* Tiffany felt frustrated over herself as she forgot the very important person in her life and now she realized the feeling of being abandon and she doesn't felt anything happy with Robbie nowadays because her mind filled with her and TaeYeon's memories together before.

-------------------------

"I'm tired of studying, really?!" TaeYeon took a deep breathe after she got her rest from studying for the upcoming exam as she joins her other friends aside from Tiffany.

"Haven't you seen Tiffany?" TaeYeon asked one of them who was studying together with her.

"Tiffany? I thought you're the one hanging out with her because she's your bestfriend?" Her friend answered back before she got back studying again and everything feels so slow as ticking of the clock could be heard again by TaeYeon herself alone.

*Why now again?* TaeYeon sighed before she heard someone screaming.

"What's happening?" Every students got panic and look for the screaming voice and find out that she's one of the student council pointing at the ground from the third floor of their building.

"Oh my god!" One of her friend covers her mouth in shocked before TaeYeon take a look at the ground with her eyes widen.

*It's Robbie!!!!* TaeYeon stares at her bestfriend's boyfriend lifeless body on the ground filled with blood and she speculate that he fell from the rooftop of their 6th floor building.

------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry everyone it happens to be that I'm having so many thoughts these past few days that I couldn't update.

With Love,
chocomint89

Someone Else First Love (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara