"I asked first,"

"Well he did say she is quite cute." I said which made Lia don a chelsea smile.

"That's exactly what she said," Lia quietly screamed.

"Well maybe when that dating rule is over we can get those two together?" I proposed which made her think.

"You know what? That can be arranged," Lia replied.

"How old is he? Because Yuna is 17 English age," Lia said again.

"The best thing is he is also 17 so they would be perfect for eachother," I said making Lia smile.

"Not long now until we can be together huh?" I asked making her smile.

"Yes not long now. I can't wait," Lia said standing up.

"My turn," Lia added picking up a bowling ball and getting a strike!

"I did it!" She exclaimed running into my arms.

"Great job baby!" I said making her question.

"Baby?" She said confused.

"Well are you mad I called you baby?" I asked befuddled.

"Well no but... Maybe not in public as we still have to wait a year and 2 months for the 3rd anniversary," She answered.

"Ok I get it," I said in response.

"Hey Y/N you're in the way it's my turn!" Yeji said giggling.

"Oops sorry Yeji Oppa," I said jokingly making both Lia and Ace frown.

"It was a joke don't worry. Plus I meant it as a sister," I added.

"It better be," Lia said angrily.

Ryujin's POV
Ace is really good at bowling.

And his shoulders look really muscley. His jet black luscious locks and his style so sophisticated and yet cool.

What am I saying?

I don't like him do I?

"Hey Ryjuin? Ryujin you there?" Yeji said snapping me out of my transe.

"You were staring at Ace? You like him don't you?" Yeji said as I shushed her.

"Please don't tell anyone," I pleaded making Yeji laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked half annoyed.

"Not even Ace?" She asked.

"Especially not Ace. Please Unnie don't tell him I can't date anyone yet."

"Ok I wont say anything," She replied giggling.

"It isn't that funny," I said lightly pushing her.

"Well I am up next." She said standing up leaving a seat free.

Just as I was pulling my phone out to text my mother Sterling sat down.

Ok play it cool don't overreact and just breathe.

What am I saying?

I'm never this nervous for anything especially talking to a boy.

"Hey... Ryujin right?" Ace asked making my heart flutter

I really need to calm down.

"Yeah, I am... You are really good at bowling," I said trying to make small talk.

"Oh thanks, you know you are really good too your first strike was amazing!" He replied all cool like.

"I honestly don't know how I did that I'm not normally good at bowling," I replied shyly.

Why am I so shy all of a sudden I'm just talking to a friend right?

"No really? I thought you were quite good?" He asked suprised.

I could then feel my face going beet red and hot.

"Oh thank you," I said shyly again. Which made him laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Well either your make up is noticable or you're turning into a beetroot," He said jokingly.

"Oh I see how it is," I joked back making him panic.

"Oh I didn't mean to offend you in anyway!" He defended holding his hands up in defence.

"You should be, I will get Yeji Unnie on you!" I threatened having fun joking with him.

"I'm just going to go," he said making me panic.

"Wait no don't go I was only joking.

"Hahaha! Got you! Us British people know how to joke around," He laughed making me frown.

"You're mean," I said scrunching my nose.

"You're cute when you do that!" He stated.

"Stop it I'm not cute," I said refusing my compliment.

"You are don't put yourself down because everyone has their own sparkle in the world." He told me making me smile.

"There you go there's that smile I like to see!" He said.

Other than being really cute he is also sweet and kind.

The more time I spend with him the more I start to like him.

But I can't until the 3rd anniversary and even then I don't know if I'll still be intrested.

Y/N's POV
It has been an amazing day and could only get better as I have a suprise for the girls tommorrowa

"Well Y/N It has been an amazing day from start to finish but we have to go because we are so worn out," Chaeryoung said making me more excited.

"Why are you smiling so much? What did you do?" Yuna asked making me and the boys laugh.

"Well Y/N has something to tell you," Archer said.

"Is there something you need to tell us Unnie?" Yeji asked wanting an answer.

"Well tommorrow I have arranged for you girls to have a relaxing spa day along with treats such as chocolate brownies and all sorts of things," I said making all the girls smile and cheer.

"I love it already!" Chaeryoung said as I knew everyones faviroute foods.

"And also me and the boys will be cooking for you whilst you guys relax as we all now know about how busy your schedual will be when you go back to Korea," I said.

"You guys will really cook for us?" Ryujin asked.

"You don't think we can do it?" Ace asked making her panic.

"Oh no not that it's just..."

"It's fine Ryu it's fine," Ace said putting his arm around her shoulder.

I noticed Ryujin's face go red and smile.

"Well we have a busy day tommorrow so get some rest and we'll see you tommorrow!"

That was a busy chapter huh?

What did you guys think about the new POV of Ryujin?

And if you guys could. Could you tell me your bias in ITZY?

Thanks guys talk to ya later!