Coffee

...................

"So this is class 1-A." a guy said in a dull voice, pushing through the crowd that gathered in front of the class" I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass." he said, staring directly at Bakugou who had just insulted the crowd that stood in front of the door.

Ryha scoffed," That's because he is." she muttered earning a harsh glare from the ash blonde.

"Is everyone in the hero course delusional or is it just you?" The purple haired boy said.

"Huh?"

"How sad to come here to find ego maniacs." the guy said, running his hand in his messy hair, his eyes looked around the room that was filled with students from class 1-A" I wanted to be on the hero course, but like many others I was forced to choose a different path. Such is life." he said.

His purple eyes landed on the pale haired girl for a moment making her tilt her head in confusion, he averted his gaze and continued his speech," If we do well in the sports festival then the teachers can transfer us to the hero course. They will have to move out some students to make space." he said and let out a small breath.

" Scouting the competition?" he scoffed" Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." he said.

The ash blonde and the purple haired boy stared at each other , neither of them breaking eye contact. The pale haired girl was only a moment away from walking away when another guy in the crowd stood out.

"Hey!" he screamed" I'm from class 1-B next door! I heard you fought some villains so I came to see if that's true! But you are just a bunch of brats who thinks they are better than us!" he yelled.

'Everyone hates this class, huh.' the pale haired girl thought .

"Talk all you want but it's gonna be more embarrassing when you are KO." He continued making the blonde start to walk away." Don't you ignore me!" The silver haired boy growled.

"Where do you think you are going?!" Ryha seethed, wrapping her hand around the blonde's," It's your fault they all hate us, take responsibility of your actions!" 

"This people don't matter." Bakugou said, pulling his arm out of the girl's grasp.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"The only thing that matters is that I beat them." he said and started walking away.

"Hey I'm coming for you!" the student from class 1-B stubbornly said.

Kirishima sighed," I hate that it was such a manly exit." he muttered.

Ryha sighed, staring at the crowd in front of them before bowing in apology," I'm sorry about what my hot headed classmate said. He is ambitious and is in over his head sometimes. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive him." she said, stunning everyone," Let's all do our best in the sports festival." she said standing up and walking down the hall.

She didn't have time to waste. They would move in into the dorms the next day and she had a lot of packing to do. She can't just stand around and chat with everyone else.

..................

" We are competing to see who has the best dorm?" The pale haired girl said and sighed. She had spent the entire day to finish unpacking and she was tiered. She wanted to rest and unwind for the rest of the night.

"Why are you all telling e just now?" she sighed, pushing her door open letting the rest of her classmates in to her room.

"Sorry Nitta. It was kind of sudden." Hogakure said, walking past the pale haired girl.