The Girl with the Eye-patch

................................

Ryha Nitta was an upgraded clone of her own mom. She was genetically engineered and she had no problem with it. She was designed to be the absolute killing machine, one that was made to show no mercy.

The project started with her late mom.

A beautiful woman with snow white hair and dark grey eyes.

'I was born with a curse and to be a curse.' Her mom had told her once. 

Her mom was born with a quirk that was considered a monstrosity and what she herself called a curse. Scientists that was employed by the government had conducted countless tests on her in hopes of understanding the full potential of her quirk.

The woman's quirk was near perfection. 

Crazy strong senses.

Boosted speed and strength.

Regeneration.

Skin that was resistant to most blades.

But above all.

Appendages that served as both offense and defense.

They eventually tried to mass  produce and improve it. The clones were destined to be bio-engineered weapons. The attempt to clone up to ten test copies was made, it was the first attempt.

It ended up being a failure.

The next attempt was made. It was a failure, and so was the third and the fourth.

Scientists were frustrated, they kept on trying to clone a batch after another, but all of them ended up being a failure,

...except for one.

The tests the doctors conducted almost drove the woman to insanity, it was just too much pain. She thought about dying, but she knew no one would let her die. She felt like it was punishment for killing her parents and feeding on them just when her quirk manifested and endured it all.

She accepted the research facility as her eternal prison.

She gave up on going out and seeing the sun ever again.

Or so she thought.

When she heard that the scientists succeeded in making a clone of her after struggling for four years she found a new hope.

Suffering till the day she die was her punishment, but the little girl did nothing wrong. She didn't want the innocent creature to suffer just like she did. She waited patiently, counting the days and weeks.

Once the little  creature was strong enough to eat solid food, she took it and escaped with its files. But not before killing half of the workers and destroying the entire wing she was kept in. She fought through the soldiers and agents like she was already dead and miraculously made it out alive.

...............................

When Hawks, the flight hero made it to the crime scene, the café was quiet.

The sliding doors of the balcony was shattered, and glass was scattered across the hard wood of the floor. In front of the big balcony and on a bed of shattered glass and scattered bullets, sat a pale haired girl. Two dark red colored wings lied limply by her side glowing slightly in the dark room.

Her defeated posture, the blood that pooled under her and her quiet sobs told the flight hero everything.

He was too late.