Later

..........................

"Dorms?" The class echoed.

Mr. Aizawa nodded," It was a programme that was supposed to be launched next year, but the school thinks it is better that all it's students live in an on-campus facility starting from now." he explained.

Iida raised his hand," Did you bring it forward because of the USJ attack ,sir?" He asked, his strong voice booming in the room.

"Yes, the principal thinks that it would be safer for both the student body and the teachers. At the USJ All Might was the target, but the causalities reached everyone, both students and teachers." The class frowned, looking over the bandaged form of their homeroom teacher," It is better to start this programme before something more sever happens." Aizawa said.

Yaoyorozu tilted her head, "But isn't the UA sports festival coming up? Wouldn't preparing for a dorm system exhaust the school?" she asked.

"You don't need to worry about that. The school can handle itself." he reassured," You will be moving in this Saturday. Your parents are already informed so all you need to do is get ready and move in."

Ryha narrowed her eyes at the change in plans. She had talked with Nezu about her living arrangement. She was supposed to live in where she used to live with her guardian, she wasn't informed about this change. 

She bit her lips, her sharp fangs digging into her flesh. She didn't agree on living in dorms.

................

The pale haired girl heard her own shoes squeak against the tile floor , her foot steps echoing against the empty corridor. She was given permission to leave the class, but the bathroom wasn't her destination, nor was the nurse office. She was angry, and she wanted to get the anger out of her system before her next class.

She slammed a certain door open and stomped inside. She was furious and her bartender persona wasn't going to cover it up.

The little mouse like creature smiled at her," Ah, Miss Nitta, would you like a drink?" he asked her, pointing at the cup of coffee across him. 

It angered her even more that he was expecting her. He knew this would happen.

"I didn't agree on dorms, Nezu. What the fuck are you playing at?" she asked.

Nezu pleasantly smiled," Being in dorms will let you have more access to your classmates. It would be easier to protect them if they are close." he stated matter of factly.

"Exactly! What if I lose control? What makes you think I won't attack them? You are putting them in so much danger!" She growled.

Nezu hummed," You only lose control when you are hungry and that happens if you don't eat for at least twenty days. With the nutrition our donor provides you, you will be able to eat every week, so losing control is uncalled for." he explained.

She gritted her tooth," What about the Café? What makes you think that I would be willing to leave it behind." she spat.

Asagiri's  had been her home for years. It held so much sentimental value. She wanted to stay there and not move in into the goddamn dorms. She didn't want to leave it. 

"There is also no need to worry about that either, Miss Nitta. The students are free to leave the campus at anytime before the curfew and can spend the nights out on weekends to visit their families. As long as you inform us, you are allowed to leave the school to go back to Asagiri's." Nezu said.

She reluctantly sighed, trying to calm herself down.

If she can keep control of her quirk and get to go back to the café then she have no problem in joining an in-dorm system.