♥︎ LAST CHAPTER ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"J-Jisung?" Suhyee stuttered his name. I grow furious, tightening the grip on my bags. She is in excitement and nervous at the same time, while Jisung showed a blank expression to her and proceed towards my direction, not caring his surroundings.

The situation is about to worsen when Yui and Jia came approaching through the hallways, heading towards the dorm. Yui's fake smile towards Jia faded when she saw Jisung and I, then at Suhyee who abruptly push me towards the ground by my shoulder.

I wasn't aware of that at all, so I fell onto the hard floor on my left arm. It wasn't painful, but it worsen my temper. I clench my fist as I quickly stood up, about to land my hands on her shoulders to push her to the ground. However, my actions are stopped by Yui. I caught her rising her phone infront of her, recording everything on what happened earlier. Jia was too preoccupied on Jisung, she was gazing at him.

"Hey Suhyee, you wish this to become viral?" Yui clicked on her screen and shake her phone lightly before putting in inside her pocket to safety. Jia darted her gaze to Yui, her face redden. She swiftly land her palm on Yui's face. Yui shoot her a sharp glare.

"You fool, you two are so cruel," Yui blurted out as she pointed at Suhyee and Jia. "Ya Suhyee, you think you could take someone so easily? You think he would like you back like this? You're so stupid you think that there's a chance for you,"
Yui scoffed at her then move her glare at Jia.

"Same thing goes for you," she scowled at her. "I am at Y/n's side, because she didn't do anything wrong," Yui flicked Jia's shoulder then brush onto Suhyee's shoulder as she head away from the scene.

"This is all your fault Suhyee. You are such an idiot," Jia snapped. "You're ruining my reputation," then she leave as well.

Jisung grab onto one of my bag then drag me away from the place, leaving Suhyee there.

He stopped in an empty hallway, releasing his grip on my arm. "She is the one who did all of this?"

I simply nodded in response. He gave me an apolagetic look, "I'm so sorry Y/n-"

"Don't worry about it, take care Jisung," I flashed a smile as I snatch the bag away from his hand. I leave him all alone in the hallway, still upset on what happened earlier.

I am not upset because of him, but of Suhyee's actions. I want some time alone for the rest of the day, peacefully.

Until I reach the apartment room, a paper caught my eye. It is lying infront of my door, but it seems odd.

haha i found you

I tsked and have a suspicion on Suhyee. She is insane.

.

.

.

.

The sunlight passing through the curtains greeted me the morning. Mornings are supposed to be refreshing, another day to take another step forward, ready to do more things. But I feel heavy, heavier than ever.

The thought of moving out pass through my mind, should I? Should I move? If I move, no more terror and guilt will haunt me. Jisung and Renjun will be safe there without any problem. If I stay, all of this will keep on going or maybe worse.

And I am 19. I am not a little child who Renjun needs to look after. He has his own work and so as I.

I have no one else in Korea other than them. Living in an apartment nearby the company makes me more uncomfortable. If Renjun didn't find me or brought me here, I would never be in here. All of this wouldn't happen.