● Your first date with Tyler

You were just about done with getting yourself ready.

You were going on your first date with Tyler. You agreed to him that one date is all he gets. He took it and now he is on his way to pick you up. You just got done when you heard the doorbell ring. You walked to the door and you smiled as you opened it. Tyler was standing there with a singular rose in his hands.

"You look beautiful, Y/N.” He smiled and handed you the rose. You took it as he stepped inside.

"Thank you, Ty. Let me go put this in a vase.” You left him alone to go find a vase. When you did, you filled it with water and put the rose in it. You smiled and made your way back to him.

He held out his hand and said, “You ready?” You nodded and took his soft yet warm hand. He took you to a car that was waiting for the two of you. He opened the back door and you got in. He got in right after you. “Now you can drive.” He said to the driver. With one nod, he was off.

"So where are we going?” You asked with anticipation.

"You will see when we get there.” He smiled and stared at you.

"What?” You asked shyly. You looked down only to have him lift your head back up by his fingers.

"You’re just really beautiful.” He smiled as you blushed. He chuckled and sat back. When you guys arrived, you both got out. He smiled as the car then drove away. You guys were at [insert favorite restaurant]. You smiled as you both went inside. “A table for two, preferably in private.” He compelled the hostess. She nodded and led you and him to a table that was in the back. You sat down and the waiter went away.

"This is amazing, Tyler.” You smiled and you looked at him.

"Well you deserve the best.” You blushed. The entire night contained the two of you eating, drinking, and talking. At the end of the night, he gave you a kiss good night like the proper gentleman.