● Your first date with Damon

You waited at your house for Damon to come and pick you up. You didn't know where you two were going. It was driving you crazy. You hated surprises. At 6:00, you heard the doorbell ring. You smiled as you got up and you went to the door. You opened it to see a very handsome Damon standing there.

"Hi Damon" you smiled.

"Hey (Y/N). You look beautiful." You looked down at what you were wearing. You were just wearing a nice shirt and a pair of jeans.

 You were just wearing a nice shirt and a pair of jeans

You blushed and thanked him. "So shall we?" He smiled and you grabbed his hand and walked out to his car. Once you two were in the car, he drove off.

"Where are we going?" You asked for the billionth time.

"It's a surprise. Okay?" He smirked and he knew you wanted to know. You groaned and you just left it. You didn't want something silly to ruin your date. You saw Damon pull off into an off road and your heart beat sped up a little. "I can hear your heart beat fast. Calm down. I'm not murdering you." He looked over at you and winked. You let out a breath you've been holding. You knew he was a vampire. He finally came to a stop. You gasped at the scenery in front of you. It was a beautiful sunset. He got out of the car and opened your door. You got out and he led you to the edge of the mountain. Right at the edge was a blanket with food on it. You smiled and he sat down and you did the same.

"You like it?" He smiled.

"I love it... It's so beautiful..." You stared at the sunset as he stared at you.

"Yeah you are." He muttered. You heard him and you smiled shyly. You both decided to eat the food. The entire night was him giving you compliments and you staring at the beautiful sunset as it made its way down. Also, the occasional make out session happened ;)