Part 8 (Confusion)

Start from the beginning

Aroon: let me just get some money that covers the first semester and then I will stop I promise you!

Somsak: you wanna be a thief?

Aroon: no, just like Tom said, I will do these other things to get some money! even if I found a job it will not pay me as this one would correct?

Tom called someone immediately: hey I found the helper that you asked for boss!

Somsak: you deep shit! you planned everything didn't you!

Tom laughed: well, I'm innocent! the boss had asked me a couple days ago to find someone to help with the shopping part as the last person who was responsible for that finished his training and started participating in the our work and we have a big assignment coming up. so the timing was right!

Somsak: which assignment!

Tom: I will tell you later!

Aroon: its settled then, finally I have a job!

Tom: your job will start from tonight so prepare yourself to come with me!

Somsak with a worried look: this time you know what will happen to you if you did something to him!

Tom laughing so hard: ok boss!

Somsak: Aroon I want you to be careful! never drink or take any drugs or cigarettes' from anyone! understood!

Aroon: don't even worry! I'm a light drinker, I will never touch alcohol as long as I'm working!

Scene 16

Tom and Aroon reached the place where the gang meets as Aroon had to meet the person responsible for the gang before taking the job.

After talking about Aroon responsibilities, the person in charge mentioned a detail that made Aroon worry! The big boss stressed that everything Aroon knows about the gang work and planes have to be top secret! and if something got spelled the person who leaked the information will be punished!

Aroon kept thinking about that last remark! 

Tom: what's wrong cutie? why are you silent?

Aroon: its about that last thing the big boss mentioned, I mean I don't intend to leak the information, I don't even know anyone to give this kind of information to, but its just... what if someone else leaked the information will I get punished instead?

Tom: hey kid! do you think all the thieves and people who work in this big gang will not know somthing like that! they know there men very well, and if something like this happened they will know who did it for sure! don't worry.

Aroon noded. Tom looked at Aroon from head to toe and said: lets go somewhere to have fun since we are done, you dont have to start working today!

Aroon: where we will go? are we gonna tell P Som?

Tom: are you a child! no we dont need to tell Som! he is probabely with Fern now!

Aroon: oh ok! lets go then but lets not stay for a long time.

Tom: as you say my cutie!

Aroon: will you keep calling me cutie!

Tom: because you are realy cute, cutie!

Tom took Aroon to the night club that they usually go to with Somsak and they were surprised by seeing Somsak with fern there!

Somsak: hey what brought you here! you suppose to be working?

Tom: the boss did gave the job for Aroon but he told him that he will work only when there is gatherings or if he needed him so I though of having some fun since we have free time.

Somsak: you did good.

Fern: hey Aroon didn't see you in a long time!

Aroon: that's true, how are you doing?

Fern: Im good, let me buy you a drink! bar tender bring two glass of whisky!

Somsak: make it one glass of whisky and one beer please!

Fern who was a little drunk felt uneasy from Somsak behavior!

Somsak: he is a light drinker one beer is more than enough for him I don't want to take care of him as its obviously you are the drunk one that I will take care of today!

Fern: understood dady Som!

the four of them laughed.

Aroon was noticing every gesture of Somsak when he is interacting with his girl friend! he was so warm and taking care of her even though she was drunk. Aroon felt that she is lucky! and that idea surprised Aroon! all of sudden Fern grabbed Somsak neck and kissed him a long kiss!

Aroon was shocked! not only because she is shameless ! but also he felt something else! he felt like he is choking! he felt like he wanna cry, he didn't know why he was experiencing all these feelings but all he know that he don't want to keep seeing her kissing Somsak!

Aroon left the table quickly and went outside to take a deep breath! Tom noticed that Aroon was not feeling good! and followed him.

Tom: what's wrong? are you ok?

Aroon trying to control himself: yes I'm fine!

Tom: don't tell me you never saw two people kissing in front of you before!

Aroon looked at Tom with shy eyes and said: I mean even though I didn't see two people kissing before but that's not why I let the table!

Tom: then ? what is it?

Aroon: its nothing really! I'm just allergic and when I'm in a closed place like that and a lot of people smoking I just had a difficulty breathing! Aroon face became red of shyness!

Tom: OMG do you know how cute you are? who in this age didnt see 2 people kissing before! dont tell me you have never been kissed too?

Aroon stayed silent! Tom started feeling so tempted to give Aroon his first kiss and almost lost his mind of how cute and pure Aroon was especially when he is shy! he felt this is the right moment to confess to Aroon about his feelings!

Tom: Aroon, I have a qustion that I wanted to ask you for a long time!

Aroon: what is it?

Tom: Do you mind dating men?

Aroon was nervous and lost! (why he choose this confusing moment to ask me this question ??) Aroon asked himself!

End of Part8