Yuri x Otabek x seme reader

Imagine you and otabek looking at Yuri who is stretching.

"After that,you guys are stretching too."Yuri spoke as you and otabek looked at each other and run to the other door.Yuri rolled his eyes and grabbed you both before you guys could step to the other side to the paradise but the devil stopped you from entering it.He dragged you both and make you stretch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your legs became jelly and you became sore as Otabek...he couldn't get the couch after the session.Yuri cuddled with you guys so you forgave him.
- - - - - - -
Imagine you and your Boyfriends went to a date to disney land and some girl decided to flirt with you.They got mad and placed their arms on your shoulder but of course yuri have to used his whole hand,putting pessure making you kneel down and groaned.

"That's hurt."You mummbled not wanting get up.Otabek chuckled and hold you up and kissed your lips,you kissed back of course.The girl shamelessly turned her attention to Yuri.Yuri scoffed and patted your shoulder and grabbed your collar and kissed you roughly.A moan slipped through your lips.

The girl got disgusted and left.Yuri tched and rolled his eyes.

"Fucking homophobes."You heard a loud groan from a girl.

"I swear,all the hot men are taken or gay!"A boy behind her got angry and bonked her head.

"I am right here."He yelled and looked at you feeling embrassed.He waved at you and dragged the girl away.

"Pfft"

"Poor her."Otabek and Yuri said in unision and dragged you to a restaurant.
(We don't have disney land in my country.)
- - - - - -
Imagine you came from a country with no snow like Thailand.You went to Russia to skate at a competition which Yuri was in.You were walking from a coffe shop to your traning ground but you stopped when a white thingy placed on your nose and melted.You are now confused.You looked up to see the things falling off the sky.

"Is this rain?"You mummbled.

"No dummy,It's snow."You put your tongue out and taste the snow.

"Water."You chuckled knowing it might be dumb but you were thinking,it might be made of something.Something hit the back of head.You just feeling how cold it is.

"Gotcha,Y/n."Otabek yelled and thorw a stone at Yuri.Yuri was doing an asian squat and the snow hit his face,he fall down.He got angry and throw the some snow at Otabek.You observe wht they are doing.You scooped the snow and formed it into a ball.You looked at your creation proud.You have never build a snowman so you decided to do it.You formed the ball trying to make it bigger but you couldn't do that.You frowned and looked at your moutain of snow that falled down,frowning.Otabek looked at you: frowing childishly.He chuckled and pointed at you.Yuri looked to the your way and laughed.

"What were you doing Y/n?"He asked wiping his tears.

"I-I thought I can make a snowman."You spoke making Yuri feel guilty.Otabek smiled softly and patted your head.

"Don't worry,We'll help you."Otabek spoke

Yuri walked over to you guys.

"I'm not helping you."Yuri spoke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuri ended up helping and taking the lead of making a snowman.He made anothe snow man as an example for you guys.
- - - - - -

Okay lime(I am so sorry but I have no idea other than this.)

Imagine Yuri who is 18 of course between you and Otabek.His back pressed aganist you and his chest pressed aganist Otabek.Otabek kissing on yuir's lips while you suck on his neck.

"G-Guys Mmm."Otabek kissed him,he kissed back.You licked his neck making him gasp.You kissed his neck leaving hickeys.Yuri's moans were the music to your ears.

Imagine yuri's clothes slide down from his shoulder.You will kissed his back while Otabek will kissed the front.Otabek will suck one of Yuri's buds while you will play the other with your slender fingers.(That is cringy isn't it.)

- - - - - - - -

That's it...I can't think of anything...Sorry of the short chapter.

Anime Oneshot(male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें