Irina=Please leave it to me.

Roseweisse=Our enemy is a God of Asgard. I will also go.

Sirzechs=Please buy us some time until Mjolnir is transferred.
And in any case, If the situation gets worse, we will have to wait for Y/n-sama's arrival.

[Back to Y/n]
[Y/n POV]

After I walking through the forest for several minutes, I saw Koneko standing in the middle of the forest.

Koneko was restlessly turning her head back and forth in the middle of the forest as if looking for something.

Then, she noticed something and turned her gaze in that direction. I also followed Koneko's gaze.

???=It's been a while, hasn't it?

Appearing without making a noise, a woman wearing a black kimono appears from the darkness.

Hm... Somehow, she seemed similar to Koneko. She also had cat ears on her head. Perhaps she is..

Koneko=...! You!

???=Hello, Shirone. It's me, your onee-chan.

Shirone? Perhaps it's Koneko's true name?

Koneko=Kuroka-nee sama.

So it was just like I thought. She is Koneko's sister.

Kuroku=Onee-chan is very impressed that you came this far just for me-nya.

Koneko=…Nee-sama. What is this all about?

Kuroka=Don't make such a scary face. I just had some minor business to take care of. I heard that the devils were holding a big meeting here, you know? That's why I was a little interested-nya~

Then, a good-looking man wearing what looked like ancient Chinese armor came out.

Bikou=Come out whoever you are! Even if you erase your presence, it's useless. With people like me and Kuroka who know senjutsu, we can approximately detect you with just a slight variation in the flow of your spirit.

I then stepped out from the shadow of the tree. Koneko was surprised to see me.

Y/n=In the first place, I really don't want to hide, I just want to watch from a distance. Anyway, why are you here?

Bikou=Me and Kuroka are off-duty right now. When the order was given, Kuroka suggested visiting the devils' meeting. Since she likely wouldn't return easily, I came along with her too

Kuroka=Who are you if I may ask?

Y/n=I'm The Demon King of Tyranny, Y/n L/n.

Kuroka=Really-nya? Heh~ So this is the rumored The Demon King.

Bikou=Kuroka, let's go back. Since we can't participate in that meeting anyway, it's a waste to stay here.

Kuroka=Yes, let's return. But, I'll take Shirone with me-nya. Since I didn't bring her with me at that time.

Bikou=If you bring her back with you of your own accord, Vali might get angry, you know?

Kuroka=When they know that the same power as mine flows within her, both Ophis and Vali will be convinced, right?

Bikou=Well, that may be so.

Kuroka then smiled widely with narrowed eyes. Seeing that, Koneko's body shivered. She was scared.

I then stepped in between the two of them and spoke right in front of them.

Y/n=This girl is my friend and also, she is my allies. I won't allow you to take her away.