49

Did You Recognized The Wrong Person?

For a moment, Lin Xu wanted to say everything he knew, but in the end he held back.

If she doesn't remember, it's better not to let her know.

After all, the current Mu Xin Cheng is much happier than the former Mu Xin Cheng. He, as a friend, just wants her to be happy.

The two of them went shopping for a while, but Mu Xin Cheng didn't buy anything, too engrossed with her mind.

Obviously, she came out to buy clothes. After all, her wardrobe was full of skirts. Today, she was also forced to come out wearing skirts. Her empty legs made her very uncomfortable.

At this time, she received a call from Jiang Jing Zhi.

"Where are you?"

Mu Xin Cheng said the address, and Jiang Jing Zhi asked her to stay where she was and the phone was hung up.

Lin Xu listened to the side, curling his lips, "Jiang Jing Zhi is coming?"

Mu Xin Cheng nodded.

He went on to say, "Then I will go first."

He didn't want to see that man at all, and he wouldn't want to see him anyway.

Mu Xin Cheng nodded again, "Okay, you go back first, let's call and talked later."

"Then be careful by yourself." Lin Xu stretched out his hand and rubbed her hair before leaving.

Mu Xin Cheng was here alone, waiting for Jiang Jing Zhi boringly.

"It's really you, Cheng Cheng!"

The sudden sound of the female voice made her involuntarily raise her eyes and look over, but she could not see the people she knew, moreover what she called was stranger names.

Mu Xin Cheng looked at the woman who was smiling at her blankly, "Did you recognized the wrong person?"

"Huh?" The other party was surprised at what she said, "I didn't recognize the wrong person, Cheng Cheng, don't you remember me?"

Should she remember?

Mu Xin Cheng's memory does not have the impression of this woman, and, "I am not called Cheng Cheng!"

"Why?" The other party was blank, "You are obviously Cheng Cheng, we were still colleagues before, two years ago in City B, you really don't remember?"

It turned out to be a matter two years ago? If it had been two years ago, I'm sorry, she had forgotten everything, but she was obviously called by an unfamiliar name.

Mu Xin Cheng frowned involuntarily, bit her lower lip, and asked, "Are you sure you didn't recognize the wrong person? Do you really know me?"

The other party nodded affirmatively, "Although you have cut your hair short now, we have been colleagues for months after all. How could I recognize the wrong person?"

"But I'm not called Cheng Cheng." Mu Xin Cheng was puzzled, wondering if the person she was talking about was herself.

"Huh?" The other party looked surprised again, "That might be the alias you used? At that time, you said that your name was Cheng Cheng, and you said you didn't bring your ID card. The lady boss saw you a little girl who was thin and weak, very pitiful, and hired you. Then one day you suddenly left. We were still worried about you at that time!"

Although she didn't remember, Mu Xin Cheng felt that the person she was talking about must be herself when she listened.

However, why did she go to City B to find a job by herself two years ago? Didn't even have an ID card, where is Jiang Jing Zhi?