30

Be A Good Wife And Mother

She vowed to be a good mother, but when the child stuck to her, she froze and became uncomfortable again.

Sure enough, it was really difficult for her to enter the role of mother at once!

Now, Jiang Jing Zhi does not restrict her to go out, except that there is an entrance guard, and she must return home before seven o'clock. The reason he gave is that the child needs the company of his mother, at least a few hours before he goes to bed his mother should be by his side.

His reason is really irrefutable. The child belongs to her, and she really can't be so selfish. If she goes out, she will really come home before seven o'clock.

In fact, she doesn't go out very often, because she has nothing to do without her company.

Lin Xu also need to work. They are now 24 years old. They are no longer those high school students who had nothing to do except eat, drink and play. Lin Xu also joined his father's company and started his career as an office worker.

Everyone is working, but she is the only one doing nothing.

What did she do before? Never go out for work, stay at home and be a good wife and mother, right?

She felt that this was definitely not something she would do, and the words "good wife and loving mother" did not match her at all!

"Jiang Jing Zhi, what did I do before?"

That night, Mu Xin Cheng asked him before going to bed.

Jiang Jing Zhi frowned when he heard this, "Why do you suddenly ask? Who told you that you have a job?"

When Mu Xin Cheng heard this, she couldn't believe her eyes widened, "Is it true that I used to stay at home and take care of the child?!"

She really didn't want to understand what she was doing? Not only does she have long hair that she would never grow, but now she is still willing to take children at home every day?

Is that really her? Why does she feel so strange?

Jiang Jing Zhi did not answer, but instead asked, "Do you want to go out to work?"

Hearing his question, Mu Xin Cheng also became spirited, nodded, "I twant! Otherwise, there is nothing to do every day, I will be moldy! What did I learn before?"

She should have gone to college, right?

Now she was a little unsure.

"You are a secretarial major." Jiang Jing Zhi said, but his eyes were a little complicated.

When she heard this, she breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, she still went to college, but she didn't guess that she would choose a secretarial major and become a secretary. She felt that this was not her interest at all.

She is not surprised now, she feels that she has been wicked in the past six years! Otherwise, how can she always do things that she would never do?

She wondered if Jiang Jing Zhi had given her the Gu (it's a legendary insect like a parasite usually to poison people)

Jiang Jing Zhi continued, "But you dropped out of school after a year."

"Why?" Mu Xin Cheng frowned, she didn't expect to finally go to university, but she hasn't graduated yet!

She suddenly thought of the child, "Is it because I gave birth to the baby?"

What about after giving birth? To take care of the children? So you can't go to school?

Jiang Jing Zhi nodded, and Mu Xin Cheng becamedepressed. She didn't even graduate from University, so what else could she do?No wonder she never worked.

--------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment, share :D