57

Endlessly Guilty Conscience

When Jiang Jing Zhi arrived, she had no face to look at him.

Even if she had eaten, she didn't even bring the money to eat a meal, and she lost her face until Pacific Ocean.

Jiang Jing Zhi settled the bill, and then set his gaze on her, "You skip class."

This statement of his, Mu Xin Cheng can't hear his emotions, but it is certain that Yi Qian Qian must have told him!

So before he dared to say that he didn't told Yi Qian Qian to monitor her. How big is this face?

But now she is wrong, she is holding back not to refute.

That was his first sentence just now, and the second sentence was to ask, "Who are you here with?"

If she is the only one, why doed she need a private room?

Mu Xin Cheng was taken aback, how did he know? Yi Qian Qian didn't know about her and Qin Yue coming here!

Seeing her reaction, Jiang Jing Zhi narrowed his phoenix eyes, his eyes became dangerous, "Answer my words."

Mu Xin Cheng had a guilty conscience, "No one."

She knew that if she said Qin Yue, he would be upset!

This man has terrible possessiveness, don't ask how she knew it, he just made her feel that way anyway.

What's more, Qin Yue had just left with his fiancée, and she was still uncomfortable.

She didn't see him, she passed him and walked in front of him.

Jiang Jing Zhi's face suddenly turned cold, but after returning to the car, his expression had returned to his usual indifferent expression.

Mu Xin Cheng was sitting in the passenger seat, playing with her mobile phone, evading and not wanting to talk to him, otherwise, she would always tell him if she could not hold back.

Back home, she also hurried to find her son, hiding in his room to play with him, avoiding the limelight.

Even if Jiang Jing Zhi didn't say anything, his aura was too strong and made her feel guilty.

She subconsciously felt that she should avoid it, and she didn't know how she develop this intuition.

Of course the child is happy to have his mother with him, and immediately sits in her arms with her own fairy tale book and asks her to tell him a story.

Mu Xin Cheng's stomach was still uncomfortable after eating, she stretched out her hand and rubbed it, then opened the "Little Prince" and started talking to the child.

She is going to sleep here with the child this evening, so she shouldn't go back and stay with Jiang Jing Zhi, worrying that he will settle the account with her.

She thought Jiang Jing Zhi would come in at any time to grab her back, but he didn't show up until she finished coaxing the child to sleep.

It's quiet in the dead of night.

Mu Xincheng and Nianbao were asleep, the child nestled in her arms, sleeping soundly.

The sound of Jiang Jing Zhi opening the door was very soft, and he cautiously came to the bed, looking at the two people on the bed who occupy an important position in his life, and pondered for a while.

In the end, he did not call her back to their room as Mu Xin Cheng was worried, but gently covered the two of them with a quilt, put a kiss on Mu Xin Cheng's face, and then he left.

These few days, she deliberately stayed in the child's room and slept with the child. Later, seeing that Jiang Jing Zhi didn't say anything, her entire self was relaxed, and then she went back to their room to sleep.

Jiang Jing Zhi looked at the little woman who was asleep next to him, stretched out his hand and gently stroked her face, staring at her in amazement.