Moments they lived for.

The twelve friends all sat in a circle when midnight came.

No one was playing video games, on their phone, eating, or anything else. They all just sat there together.

"Remember when Aries got hit by a basketball!" Aqua exclaimed as she was almost dying of laughter.

Aries rolled his eyes at the memory.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that man" Capricorn said as he scratched the back of his neck. Capricorn did hit Aries with a basketball that one time...

"We were literally in a middle of a game and he decided hitting me was the best thing to do." Aries commented.

"I still have the video." Scorpio added with a smirk and Aries eyes furrowed.

"I told you to delete it, didn't I?" Aries questioned towards Scorp.

"Yes you did. Did I listen? No I did not." Scorpio sent Aries a wink who just shook his head.

"How about when Sagittarius slipped on ice in front of everyone?" Cancer stated as she smiled. Sagittarius sighed deeply at the embarrassing moment.

"I think I cried seven times that day." Sagi told which caused them to all laugh.

"It was the best birthday present ever. Seeing her fall made my life" Aquarius said which made sagi smile.

"Last year was so weird." Leo informed them and they all agreed.

"But this year is way better." Pisces also added.

The group enjoyed recalling the memories with each other.

The silence entered as the friends just let their eyes roam and do the talking.

Gemini looked up at the ceiling and began thinking.

A smile had appeared on her face.

"Guys, thank you." Gemini blurted and the others all landed their eyes on her.

"Thank you..?" Taurus's confusion was noticed by all.

Gem looked back at them with a bright expression.

"I'm a little crazy. We all are. Thank you for accepting me. Thanks for being like...my second family, you know? I really had fun this summer with you all." Gemini's words caught a few off guard.

"We are like a family and I couldn't have asked for any other people to spend my days with." Virgo spoke too and Libra sighed.

"Hey! Stop talking like that! Summer isn't over yet so stop it!" Libra shouted as she didn't want to think about the ending of their summer.

Light laughs were heard but they didn't last long

"We have to pack our bags tomorrow, you know?" Taurus mumbled and expressions changed.

"Ugh, why does growing up even exist?" Scorpio groaned as he put his head back.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Gemini said and Libra glared at her.

"Want me to strangle you?!" Libra exclaimed which caused Gemini to giggle.

"I think it would be better to cry the day we get out of here right? I don't feel like crying today." Cancer remarked and Pisces nodded.

"We're still gonna see each other in school." Leo let out as he leaned back.

"Yea but this is most likely gonna be our last summer together." Aquarius mumbled as this sadden her mood even more.