𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Cristina went to the waiting area to inform the kids that their father is out of surgery. She asked them if they had somebody to call to take care of them. Gina told Cristina that her mom was at work so Cristina called the mother, she was on her way to the hospital but a friend that's in town will be picking up her kids.

Cristina checks up on the kids from time to time when she's on break since she's been working on medical research. When Cristina went to check on the kids, she saw Dr.parker from Minnesota.

Cristina: Hello

Parker: Dr. Yang...I didn't know you work here.

Cristina: I'm only here for the medical research, are you here for the kids?

Parker: Yes, umm nice to see you again.....can I invite you tomorrow to have coffee

Cristina: uh no I'm busy

[...]

3 months time jump

Cristina was finally wrapping up her medical trial there were some arguments and problems but they finish the trial.

The vaccine was used on some of the patients. Before the patients can take the vaccine they had to fill out a paper. 20 patients in the ICU that had COVID took the vaccine including Meredith. 19 of the patients succeeded but one of the patients took a long time to get used to it.

In the Meanwhile, Cristina and Owen have been spending time with each other, they weren't a thing yet but they have been talking about it.

Meredith was getting better, she was finally off the ventilator and was placed in a new room and she also gains consciousness. Meredith begins eating solid food since it was the doctor's order and Zola visited Meredith every Friday at the hospital.

____________________________________
Author note: Sorry this chapter was short.