𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

📍𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒📍

It's been few months since I saw Meredith. The last time I saw her was at Derek funeral.When I went to Derek funeral I notice mer was looking at me. As I look down at me I noticed that I was getting a little fat.

                       {•••}

When I got to Zurich, I immediately went to store and got pregnancy tests, As I wait for the stick to be positive or negative, I was freaking out I know I couldn't be pregnant I'm freaking Cristina Yang not a mother...At the moment, when the stick turn negative I felt relief. I didn't want to become a mother while my career was just succeeding.

       📍𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑📍

During that time, I was in the shower I felt nauseous. As I was getting ready I got a text message from Alex about Meredith, it says

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳"

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵! 𝘈𝘚𝘈𝘗!"

"𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭."

                         {•••}

While I was reading the text message I was rushing my way to to work. When I got there we had an incoming emergency:
Late man on his 50's , he had an heart attack during his daughter wedding, his rate was at 170 but it is now at 165. Rush him to OR 2!

Just when I start to walk toward the OR I felt a sharp pain, so I paged Dopey (Shane) to scrub on my Coronary artery bypass surgery.

Six Hours Later ....

Dopey (Shane) update the family that he made it through the surgery, and it will take a few days to recovery.

Later, I decided to ask a resident to do a ultrasound to see if I have internal pain or anything, I make sure the resident didn't say anything to anyone, or I would not only kill her, but I will sell her body for cash.

Once I got the result, I went into my office and opened the envelope after I opened it all of my test stay negative, but ever since I left Seattle to move to Zurich, I have been tired lately, so I decided to take a day off.

As soon as I got home, I went to take a shower but suddenly felt severe cramps.... All of a sudden my body began to push, I didn't know what was going on, I knew I wasn't pregnant just as I grab the shower bar, I begin to feel a baby head, I was so shocked that I almost passed out, I kept on pushing and pushing and pushing...

5 mins Later...

I didn't know whether I should keep her or give her up for adoption but once I saw her blue eyes it felt magical......I can't believe I just said that but this moment felt precious. I named her Evie Gray Yang. Yes I named her middle name after my person.

I didn't know what to do after so I called Dopey and told him to buy baby stuff, I told Shane not to tell anyone that I had a baby or anything until I felt ready to bring her to work. At first I felt sad and depressing but once I held Evie, she made my world shine, I can't believe I was saying all of this, I think it's because of my hormones but for 6 years I raised Evie by the help of Shane and some residents.

———————————————————————————
Author Note:
Btw this my first time writing,I hope you like this first chapter!💕