𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

After they stared at Cristina and Evie for a good 5 minutes, Cristina introduced them to Evie.

Cristina: Meet my daughter Evie Gray Yang

Cristina: Uhh, Evie say hello to Dr. Bailey and Dr. Altman.

Evie : Hi

Cristina: And meet hairball but her name is Dr. Wilson.

Evie: Hi

Evie: Mom why are they still starring

Cristina: Wait a Second and they start asking question

Teddy: What a surprise!

Bailey: Cristina, you never told us you had a daughter.

Teddy: when did you have her and who's her father.

Jo: I'm shocked

Cristina:  While you all just ask questions there I'm going to go get something to eat and I check on Mer later.

Evie: Mom, is that Aunty Mer.

Cristina: Yea, but you can't go in there, she's really sick.

Evie: Can we see her when she gets better.

Cristina: Yes

As Cristina began to leave the hospital she saw Owen but by the time he saw Evie, Cristina left.

When they got around the corner, they found this small food place and Cristina decided to try it out.

While they were in a food place Evie begins asking her questions like if they know that she was born.

Evie: Mom, they didn't know that I was born

Cristina: No, I didn't even know I was pregnant with you until you came.

Evie: Does Aunty Mer know?

Cristina: After Aunty Mer's husband died we didn't talk for a while but we stay in contact but I'm pretty sure she knows but not sure yet.

Evie: huh?

Cristina: Aunty Mer and I, know when one of us is hiding something or keeping a secret.

As Cristina and Evie ate, she started searching for a hotel. She booked at the hotel and makes sure it was around the hospital.

Later they head back to the hospital, Cristina headed to the Peds floor to see if Hayes can show Evie around the floor so she could see Mer without worrying about Evie.

As the elevator open, she saw Owen in the elevator, she knew she can't avoid him so she took the elevator. Owen wanted to ask Cristina a question about Evie but Cristina look irritated. Once the elevator ride was over Cristina took Evie to see Hayes.

Evie: Doctor Hayes!

Hayes: Evie!

Hayes: how you doing Evie?

Evie: I'm good it's just that mom keep leaving me with people since we have to stay for a few months.

Hayes: You can stay with me, I have a guest room

Cristina: oh no I already booked a hotel but just in case something goes wrong I'll call you.

Hayes: By the way, I didn't even know you came back

Cristina: yea yeah you didn't see me, Can you show Evie around until I picked her up, I need to checked on Mer.

Hayes: ok

Cristina: Here's her backpack, give her a PPE. I don't want her to get sick.

Hayes; I'm not her babysitter, I'm just doing you a favor!
____________________________________
Author Note💕: I'm bringing back Callie, Arizona, and probably Stephanie, Addison or April. I'm bringing them in the later chapters.

Sorry the chapter is short.