Omru: comes to shivay
Om takes the hold and continues:
Shivay we have to confess something, says Om fearing about the consequences.

Shivay nods signing him to continue,
Om: shivay......wo...... we came to kalyani mills......and anika bhabhi too accompanied us. Om says closing his eyes.
Rudra too nods helpless.

Shivay and elder Oberois stands up from their place in utter shock.

Shivay : whaatttt his voice almost inaudible .

Om: haan shivay, anika bhabhi was also there at kalyani mills. And I guess unhone sunn liya hoga...........

Shivay : Matlab usne sab.........

Om: Shyda se........

Shivay slowly absorbs om words,fearing asks:where is she now?

Om: we don't know. When we were coming back home we didn't remember only.
om says while gazing down at floor in guilt.

Shivay: what do you mean by you dont remember about her, don't know where she is. Ghar pe hi hogi na.
Shivay asks shivering, scared about what she heard, how would she react on past, truth about her father, bua planning and plotting. But how much did she knew. And On the top of that she is no where.

Anika. He calls out her and runs to their room hoping to find her their.

In search of anika in their room, kitchen, I poolside, terrace, sahil room om-ru room, dadi, mom-dad room.

Every room was searched minutely by shivay to search his anika, his love, his life. He didn't knew what to do at instance. He started to feel breathless not finding her nearby him.

He reached down stairs stumbling and hold om from his arms turning towards him: anika kahan hai Om? Rudra? answer dammit, where is she.

He turns to Khana : Khana kalyani mills anika kahi kalyani mills mein to nahi.......he enquired crossing his fingers. Not in that flaming mills please.

Khana: no sir, koi nahi tha.

Shivay: kaha ho ankika,he stumbles omru hold him.

He gears up knowing this isn't time to fall weak, he needs to search his anika. She would be alone. She needs him now. On the top he didn't even knew what she heard and what she didn't. How would she react to it.

Shivay: Khana call sahil, chanda, her friends. As soon as you know something inform me OK. Track her location khana.

Gauri bhavya did anika had a talk with you. They both give a negative nod.
Anytime if she calls you inform me.

He informs family: if she comes back home tell me as soon as possible.

Khana: shivay sir

Shivay: haan khana

Khana: sir wo apka car.

Shivay: car, not about it now Khana, he says not in situation to think anything other than anika.

Khana: shivay sir apka car ka location anika ma'am ke Purana ghar ka dikha raha hai. He says in one go.

Shivay: looks at khana shockingly, quizzically.
Khana : and your car wasn't even there when I came to rescue you

Rudra interrupts saying yes, when we arrived your car was there, but while leaving it wasn't there, I remember.

Shivay: anika ka Purana ghar. He nods determined.
Khana keys".

Khana throw the keys towards shivay and makes his way out to his life, his strength. Not minding time, his state or his family. Just her. Above everything else. Even himself.

Shivay not minding the speed, drives himself towards anika home with various wierd thoughts running through out the way.

As he nears the isolated dark silent sleepy colony. He sees, his car parked long way before her house, he remembers that she isn't that used to driving at narrow lanes.

He manages to drive in and halts the car infront of her house. He looks at anika house lightened up among all the other dark, switched off house.

He comes out of the car, noticing the lightening of the house. He knocks at door and waits for her reply.

........................................................................

So peeps,

what do you think will shivay convince anika?

What will happen when shivay gets to know that anika misinterepted the situation?

What will be anika reaction to whole truth?

What do you think will be suitable punishment for bua?

Stay tuned.

Let me know your reviews.
........................................................................

Do read vote and comment guys

•|THANK YOU|•