𝟎.𝟓 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

in these two weeks you and kenma have gotten even closer. maybe it's the fact that you two are more alike than you think. 

at eleven pm you walked kenma to your front door and watched him put his shoes on. for some reason your goodbyes always took at least fifteen minutes. kenma looked at you, your fuzzy, grey blanket hoodie almost covered your eyes and the sleeves went past your hands. 

you dragged him into the seventh hug of your goodbye and rested your head on his shoulder, "see ya, love." 

he pulled his head back and looked at you, he wanted to test the waters. slowly he leaned his head in and nibbled on his lip when he saw your eyes get bigger when you looked at him through your lashes. once your lips met he pulled your waist closer, he couldn't get enough of your lips... they fit perfectly with his. 

yours and kenmas first kiss of the relationship couldn't have been any better. 

your cheeks reddened as you pulled away, "i'll be at your game to cheer you on." 

he smiled, a smile that didn't seem like his smiled. it was a pure smile filled with happiness, "i'll be listening."

you layed in your bed with half lidded eyes about to fall asleep, the fuzzy feeling spread throughout your body. you loved kenma or do you just get attached too quick? you remembered what aiko told you, 'fast moving relationships aren't always bad. it just happens when you meet the right person.' you wanted to give kenma the world just like you wanted to give aiko the world, that's all you wanted. you had to stick around to show them how much you cared for them, even kuroo. 

most of your absent days included sleeping, working, hanging out with your trio of friends, having kuroo come over to help you with your work and feeling your mood brighten when aiko would be to come over and help when in reality she would only distract you with her goofy antics and working on your present to yaku. 

you checked your phone, an hour and a half till nekoma vs karasuno. standing up your vision went blurry, leaning against the wall you regained your vision and headed to the bathroom. doing your business you got dressed. you looked at your outfit in the mirror, the blue, plaid mini skirt enhanced your curves and the sheer, black stockings added to your nonchalant vibe, a fitted black t-shirt and your converse completed the look. 

heading out the door you quickly made your way to nekoma. the gym door was open, walking in the music drowned out the sounds of the volleyballs. 'uproar' by lil wayne made you lip sync the lyrics as you walked towards your teams bench. karasuno was warming up right now giving you time to talk to the boys. 

nekomata noticed you and waved and gathered up the boys, "boys! as most of you know this is [name], sora's younger sister. don't let her down tonight!"

the boys nodded and cheered, "we won't let you down, [name]!" 

aiko smiled at you and waited near the stairs to the bleachers. 

you turned to yaku, "you got this, win it!"

it felt good to be back and watching a game, almost like this game was dedicated to you as your first game back. 

"goodluck, love." you said as your gave kenma a quick kiss on the cheek.

leaving the group you heard a karasuno boy say, "kenma has a girlfriend!?"

you turned your head towards the orange haired boy who was looking your way in awe and waved giving him a small smile before following aiko to sit down. 

the game begun and you watched karasunos first years, they were insane. their quick attack was amazing, you couldn't help but be impressed at how much that team improved. your eyes followed kenmas figure as he did a setter dump scoring another point for nekoma, you cupped your mouth and cheered, "go kenma!"