These next few chapters will take place after "the wretched" but before "the bologna incident"

YOUR POV

"Y/n you must remember what happened" I heard, I look around but I saw no body till I was in a room. This is my..I feel like..something happened in this room but I can't seem to remember.. then a face appears the same face me and sal found in the tree house.

"I __o_ i_'s p__nf_ll t_ r_em_mb_r , but __u h_ve t_ re_e_b__ wh__ h__pen__ ot meht. oT y_u_ p_ren__  __ w____ _u____ i_ was ____r"

I look at the phantom confused ,"w-what?"  The room then glitches out putting me back in the white room till it turned dark. I look around till I saw a figure. My eyes widen ,"Luke? But y-you're gone.."

the noose wrapped around his neck ripped at the end as he slowly nears me. I try to back up but out of the ground hand hold me by my ankles and legs. I look back up and Luke was in front of me he tackles me by the neck choking me out. I kick and scream he disappeared then.

I pant and get up. I'm in the apartments?..is that sal? He looks..older. He has a knife..there's blood on him..sal. I walk up to him, he's muttering repeating that he 'had no choice' I got close and place my hands on his masked face. This caused him to look at me with eyes widened.

"I'm sorry..I have no choice..." he raised his arm causing me to pull away ,"S-sal wait!-" he went to stab me

I sit up gasping. It was just a nightmare...I catch my breathe then look over to the time

4:36AM Monday

I groan softly and got up. Zach should be asleep by now. I walk to the kitchen and grab a cup of cold water chugging it down. I then went to my room opening the window before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

I sat in my bed leaning against the head board. I took a drag feeling the smoke fill my lungs. I hold it for a moment before exhaling the smoke. Once I was done smoking I toss it out the window. I grab my outfit for the day placing it on my bed and grabbing my towel.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower. Might as well be ready then relax. This time I can make Zach breakfast before he goes to work. I turned the shower on got undressed then hopped in. I think to myself as I shower
"What did that nightmare mean?..."

once I was done showering I turned the water off wrapped my towel around myself getting the water out of my hair then went back to my room. I close the window.

After I dried up and got dressed I looked at myself in the vanity mirror. Maybe a bit of make up, it couldn't hurt. I put some makeup on nothing to extreme. After I got ready it was 5:33. I sit in the living room watching TV till 6:00.

I got up and started making breakfast for me and Zach who should be waking up right about now. I heard the shower turn on and I assumed he was awake. After I finish cooking he walks out in clean clothes ,"you're up early" he told me.

I nod and respond ,"I woke up early so I thought I'd just get up instead of go back to sleep" I wasn't completely lying. I placed his plate on the table with a cup of coffee the way he likes it, lots of creamer. I made my own plate and coffee. I sat across from him and ate.

"So, see you've been hanging out with people more" I nod at this ,"you have a session with the psychologist on Friday" I nod again. We then sat in comfortably silence as we ate. He then finished and got up putting the plate and cup in the sink. He came over and ruffles my hair ,"alright I gotta go smalls, I'll be home at 11 love ya" he grabs his stuff then left.