Prologue

Y/n POV

It's so..cold..where?..where am I?..
As I open my eyes and sit up I notice I'm on,water? I can't see land..but I'm not sinking? I stand and notice I'm completely dry the sky is a grey blue..not vibrant neither is the water it's looks almost dirty.I look around and start walking but got no where I heard a voice it echoed "hello?"

I turned around and saw a glitching grey silhouette their voice seems warped and echoed slightly as they speak ,"w-who are you?" I open my mouth to speak and reply " I'm ???"

When I try to say my name the noise sounded glitched out. The other person sighs ," looks like we can't say our names here.." the voice sounds like a male. A face appears but warped "y__ _wo a_e the yek ro_es in the p_o__ec_ and wi_l gnirb the d_vou_s of g__ you tw_ will meet s_on"

What the fuck is this dream?- the face disappeared as well as the other figure. I turn and a knife laid on the floor a bloody one. When I look up from the knife a corpse stood there straight in my face it's was..

"y/n!"
I woke up to my older brother Zachary tapping me. I turn my head and look at his my eyes half open from just waking up.
"I'm leaving for work,,you gonna be okay alone?" I nod at him and he responds with a soft smiles

,"I made you coffee and [favorite breakfast],it's on the table,I'll be back by 7,stay out of trouble, love you" he then started walking out of my room ,"love you" I spoke tiredly before checking the time 8:30 A.M i guess it's time to get up then.

I throw my legs over my bed and got up I grab my blanket and put it around myself walking to the table and sitting down eating my food. I then did everything to get ready for today and threw on some day clothes. I live in room 404..Mrs.Sanderson was murdered yesterday and they haven't found the suspect yet meaning they're still in the building..

Poor Mr.Sanderson..the man is a wreck without her. I sat on the couch and turn the tv on, today is just another day..the same old things. Until I heard

a knock at the door..

Hello! Max here I hope you enjoyed the prologue of this interesting story, of 413 words! This one was a bit short only because it's the prologue.