1

Y/n's POV

I get up from my spot on the couch to open the door. I look at the person in front of me with a blank expression till I raise a brow ,"hello?"

"Hello I'm new to the building and just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone here, I'm sallyface" I assumed he was a male by the way his voice was, what threw me off a bit was the mask? Maybe it's a prosthetic? He must've noticed I was thinking because I hadn't responded.

"Oh um it's a prosthetic" I was instantly pulled out of my thoughts ,"oh! Was I staring shit sorry I was thinking,,,I think it looks cool though I'm y/n" I gave a simple smile ,"hmm you said your new to the building right?"

He nods I think for a moment I mean I have nothing else to do so might as well show him around I guess, I can say hi to Larry..haven't really spoke to him in a bit.

"Want me to show you around?" I asked the boy he was only about an inch or two taller. He nods, I notice him mess with his sleeve. I then nod ,"let me grab my key and keycard" I went to grab them from my room then came back putting my shoes on and stepping out of the apartment. I locked the door behind me and put the key into my pocket.

We walk over to the elevator and he pressed level three, sal saw Lisa and decided to go and introduce himself I just stood behind him listening till Lisa saw me ,"oh is y/n showing you around?" Sal nods "that's nice, are you going to see Larry hun?" I look up at her and nod ,"yeah,is he in his room,,awake?" She smiles and nods. We then say goodbye and continue onto level two nobody was home besides one.

As we walked into the apartment I started to get a odd feeling, when I look over at charley I shiver I let sal talk to him before we leave. He must've noticed how I seemed uncomfortable ,"hey ,you okay?" I nod and sigh ,"yeah that guy just kinda creeps me out" as we made it through the first floor he introduced himself to Mrs.Gibson and Mr.Addison.

We then went down to the basement. I just walked into Larry's apartment, sal seemed to just follow along, I then knock on Larry's door not wanting to walk in on him doing anything yes that's happened before-

"Yeah?!" I heard a voice call
,"hey Larry it's y/n I'm coming in" I then walk in seeing him near his speaker ,"I was just showing the new kid around the building" sal waves then him and Larry spoke it wasn't to long till I was dragged into the conversation literally.

Larry threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in ,"I know she probably didn't introduce herself properly so this is [nickname]" he teased. I whined and pout blushing a bit out of embarrassment ,"Larry I told you about that nickname" Larry chuckles and let me go.

Sal saw the shirt ,"what does SF stand for?" Larry saw and opportunity and chuckles ,"sally face!" "Well I do have my own merch" this made me giggle ,"but seriously, it stands for a band called sanity falls every heard of them?" Sal shook his head

Here we go. Larry gasps ,"you have to hear a song here listen" he clicked play on the speaker and a song from sanity falls started to play it wasn't long before Larry was banging his head his hair going crazy, I smile seeing sal shake his head to the music I sigh and softly bob my head with them.

Sal then spoke having to speak a bit louder

,"what happened in 403?"

648 words!