"yeah, i just thought i saw someone." i assured, wiping something wet from underneath my eyes.

   she gave me a weary look before nodding, "you sure?"

   i released myself from her grip, stepping back, "mhm, i'm fine. why are you out here?" i questioned, trying to change the subject.

   "looking for you" she started, walking closer to where i was, "not only that, the people from alexandria were getting to me."

   i nodded, looking to where the sun used to be when it rose, "i understand, is everyone okay?" i asked, starting to walk in the direction of where alexandria was.

   she nodded, "i mean okay as they can be. daryls a little shaken, glenn and your sisters too."

    "i shouldn't have ran like i did, but too many things happened at once. it's like my way out." i informed her, seeing alexandria in the distance.

    "i don't blame you, everyone has their own way of coping." she assured, squinting from the sun coming down straight into her eyes.

   "thanks, for coming to look for me and listening to what i had to say." i stated before reaching the gate.

   she smiled, "you had my back when i thought gabriel had something to do with bobs disappearance, now i have yours."

   i nodded, "we went awol on him, didn't we?" i chuckled, stopping at the gate.

   "mhm, someone open the gate!" she yelled, shaking her head, "is anyone ever on watch?" she asked, turning her head to me.

   i shrugged, "they think its something they don't have to worry about i guess."

   the gate creaked, turning our attention to nicolas who was slowly sliding it open, "well aren't you a sight to see." i mumbled, causing sasha to shake her head at me.

    "just leave it" she stated, trying to hold back a chuckle. "there you are." kennedy shouted, her arms were crossed over her chest as she walked in our direction.

   "i'll see you at the party?" sasha questioned, walking to leave. "uh yeah." i replied, acting like i knew what she was talking about. they can have parties during a time like this?

    "where have you been?!" kennedy yelled, nearing to where i was by the gate. i rolled my eyes, "i went on a run, no big deal" i explained, causing her to scoff.

   "after what happened with glenn and aiden, you went on a run that lasted almost a whole twenty-four hours."

   my eyes widened, "it's been that long?" i questioned, she nodded her head in response, "glenns been upset, and ricks been wondering where you are, says he needs you to talk to reg with him."

   before i could say anything, my eyes drifted to a couple people standing in a circle, conversing about something. i could tell it was glenn, because of his figure and height.

i walked away from my sister without another word, to where glenn stood. "glenn." i mumbled from behind him, he turned away from who i now knew as rosita and abraham.

his eyes widened seeing me, soon pulling me into a hug. i was surprised by his actions, thinking he would be upset with me.