In the morning I heard Shinobu began to wake up, I patted her head.
"Good morning, you sleep well?" I looked down at her took my mask off. I smiled at her.
"Good morning Y/N, thank you for letting me sleep." She smiled, she turned and looked up at me. Our eyes let and she began to blush. I brushed some hair behind her ear as she sat up.
"We have to go back to the estate." She seemed as if she was in a rush. I took her by the hand.
"Remember I told them that you'd be back at anytime today. So take your time."
I took my haori off of her and her. She stood up and began to fix her hair and I put haori back on and walked over to her.
"Ready?"
"Yes." She walked out and she looked beautiful. We started to head back to the butterfly estate. When we were halfway there I put my mask on so I wouldn't have to do it later. I looked up at the sky and it was another sunny day.
"Y/N can we do this again?" I looked back at her.
"What sleep in the forest?" I laughed.
"No i mean just me and you alone for a while." She blushed whilst saying this. My face started to heat up.
'Good thing I put my mask on when I did.'
"Maybe we'll just have to do it when your not busy." She smiled and not one of her fake ones but a genuine one. The ones that make my heart race just a little faster.

When we arrived at the estate Aoi punched me in the stomach saying that she was worried that I had taken Shinobu somewhere.
"No Aoi-chan it wasn't like that. If anything you should ask Shinobu why she was following me." I was still catching my breath from the punch. Soon everyone turned to Shinobu and Aoi looked at her with a devilish grin.
"Looks like Shinobu has a crush on the masked man." She teased and Shinobu blushed a bright red.
"Blushing hmm does that mean I'm right." I knew this wasn't going to end well Aoi but it was still a bit funny seeing Shinobu act like this. I looked at Aoi.
"Maybe you should stop or else you and me might be in Shinobu's lab for some experiments." I soon felt a cold aura from behind and hid behind Tanjiro who was also a bit scared from Shinobu's aura.
"Y/N help!!!!" Aoi was yelling for my help but I couldn't get involved otherwise Shinobu will try and experiment on me.
"I'm sorry Aoi-chan but I can't save you."
I was terrified of Shinobu when she was like this and I didn't need a repeat of what happened last time.
"Y/N-san-" I froze I was scared stiff I looked towards the door where Aoi once was to Shinobu glaring at me.
"Me and you will be having a talk soon." Once she said that I ran I didn't care where I just ran. I had everything I needed I just knew I had to get out of there.
"See ya, I'm going to be gone for a while."

After a few minutes of running from Shinobu I bumped into Giyu.
"Giyu help."
"What's wrong?" He asked as I pulled my self off of the ground.
"It's Shinobu, Aoi teased her and well let's say I'm in danger." Giyu looked at me scared.
"I'm sorry but I'm not getting involved, I don't want Shinobu to target me." I heard a crack come from behind me.
"She's behind me isn't she?" I looked at Giyu terrified. I felt sick just thinking about what she was going to do. He nodded and turned and started running.
'That bastard he just left me to deal with her. I'm gonna kill him.' I was snapped back to reality by a cold voice.
"Y/N-san I need to do a few experiments with you." I was sweating, I turned to see Shinobu and a tick Mark visible on her forehead and a deathly aura surrounding her. Suddenly she grabbed me and dragged me back to the estate.

At the estate I saw Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke all training.
"Guys Hel-" I was cut off by Shinobu hitting me on the head. The three boys looked at me with blank expression, they were confused as to why I needed there help. I was suddenly dragged into the estate and pulled into her lab.

After hours of her trying various syringes she let me go.
"Until next time Shinobu." I weakly smiled as I took a step out the office.
"Of course Y/N, it was a pleasure."
"Likewise." I slid the door shut and headed to my room until I saw Aoi.
"Hey Aoi-chan."
"Hey Y/N." She turned and starred daggers. I started to sweat.
"Do you remember when I asked for your help and you just stood there?" I began to step back.
"Yea, I do Aoi-chan and look I'm sorry."
"Oh Y/N, sorry doesn't cut it. Now come here so I can use you as I punching bag." I turned and ran towards Shinobu's office. She was the only person who could help. I reached for the door and slid it open.
"Oh Y/N, why are you here?"
"Shinobu please help, Aoi is trying to use me as a punching bag." I closed the door and began to look for a place to hide until I heard the door open.
"Y/N, you can't hi-" She looked over to see me facing Shinobu.
"Oh my Shinobu I didn't realise you made your move already." She smirked as she walked over to me. Shinobu turned as crimson red from hearing this.
"Well I'm borrowing your boyfriend for an hour or two." Aoi grabbed my leg as she pulled me out the room.
"Shinobu please HELPPP." I yelled whilst being pulled down the hallway. I was pulled into a room where Aoi threw me into the centre.
"Look Aoi-chan we can talk about thi-" I coughed up spit from Aoi gut punching me.