They may have the same hair and the same general face structure, but Evelyn knows her way about a Weasley twin.

And this in front of her was George.

"Said he wanted to give you your book back, I told him I'd grab you while he dug out the key," he explains.

Evelyn nods. "Hm. Thought he'd be a prat about it until summer."

He laughs, looking down at the shoes on his feet (also Fred's) hesitantly. "No... it would seem he's gotten the bunch out of his boxers for once."

Evelyn stands up, rolling her eyes. "Oh, c'mon, Freddie. He's not Percy."

He gets to his feet with her and sighs. "No one's as stuck as Percy."

The two walk down the hall in silence.

George wonders if it's always this quiet when his brother and Evelyn are alone and Evelyn wonders what in the name of Merlin these two dunces are trying to pull on her.

So, she gets an idea.

She grabs his hand and pulls him into the nearest broom closet, just a few walks down from the stairs leading to his commons.

Stopping in his tracks, her hand coming to his chest and leading him back against the wall. She gazes up at him with a sweet, innocent bat of her eyes.

"Evelyn—"

She mocks his tone. "Fred..." She rises onto the balls of her feet, biting back a grin as her other hand slips to the base of his neck where her fingers slip between his soft hair. "How long did you tell George you'd be?" She asks in a hum, bringing her lips to his neck and pecking the skin softly.

"I— I um..." The boy swallows in subtle panic. He forces his hands to cup her waist, balancing her against him.

This was not the situation he'd planned for.

"Why so tense, love?" Evelyn asks gently before she repeats the kiss up and to his ear, making sure to get the little hallow beneath his jaw before smirking against his ear.

As much as he shouldn't be reveling in this feeling, he is. He hates that he is, but he can't help but focus on her sweet lips pressing against his skin, even so lightly as they are.

No. He has to stop this.

He pushes her by the waist, spinning them around so she's pressed against the wall and he's just in front of her. A small look of surprise grows across her face as he looks down at her. "Evelyn."

She runs her hands down his chest. "Yes, George?"

"I—" He freezes, expression slacking at her words. "Wait—"

Evelyn chuckles. "Gotcha."

He shoves off the wall. "Oh— blimey Ev!"

She gives him a raised brow look, amusement peaking at her eyes and over all astonishment taking on her expression. "Me? Blimey you!" She crosses her arms and watches the blush disappear from his face. "Did you really think I'd fall for this? I haven't confused you since first day of classes first year!"

He bites the inside of his cheek, avoiding her eyes and finally sighing in defeat after a moment of contemplation. "When did you know?" He asks.

"The moment I heard 'Live-Wyre'," she tells him. "C'mon. I could tell you apart in my sleep, just because you slap on your brother's clothes and put your charm to stronger use, doesn't mean I don't know." She steps forward and reaches up to his face, holding it in her hands. "I'll tell you a secret," she whispers, pinching his cheeks. "You actually don't look too much alike."