❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜

Start from the beginning

There was also, of course, Molly's usual package, including a new sweater (red, with a large white MW on it), and a large quantity of homemade mince pies. And fortunately, a letter from Molly. Marina opened the letter and read it;

To my little knighting in shining armor,

Your Merlin's way of saying "I thought
you could use a lifetime friend."

Love,
Mum

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐒!" screamed Pavarti.

Marina, Hermione, and her two friends were pampering themselves in their dormitory, with only a measly fourth minutes till the Yule Ball started. And currently, Hermione was applying bottles of Sleekeazy's Hair Potion, Lavender was trying to choose between red and pink lipstick, and Marina was trying to tighten Pavarti's dress.

"Blimey Pav, just hold still!" Marina said as she made a tie on Pavarti's dress strings. Who was wear a long sleeveless pink dress.

"Marina you should get your dress on now." Hermione said handing Marina her dress.

"Thanks. By the way, you look stunning!" gushed Marina. Hermione was wearing a pale magenta dress with her hair in a bun.

"So do you! Lavender you look nice as well!" smiled Hermione. Lavender was wearing a grey dress with puffy sleeves.

As Marina slid on her red Ruby dress, she couldnt help but feel like a princess as she stood in her black heels. As she walked out of the bathroom to show everyone, they all gasped.

"Marina Delizia Weasley!" gasped Lavender. "Your beautiful!"

"Breathtaking!" squealed Hermione and Pavarti.

"Oh stop it you three! Let's go now." Marina sarcastically said. The three girls (without Hermione, since she needed to reapply another bottle of hair potion) then walked to the great hall to meet up with their dates. While Marina stood by herself in the crowd.

"Marina? What happened to you?" shrieked Ron.

"It's called looking hot Ronald. Try it some time." scoffed Marina.

Suddenly the oak front doors opened, and everyone turned to look as the Durm- strang students entered with Professor Karkaroff. Krum was at the front of the party, accompanied by Hermione. Over their heads she saw that an area of lawn right in front of the castle had been transformed into a sort of grotto full of fairy lights – meaning hundreds of actual living fairies were sitting in the rosebushes that had been conjured there, and fluttering over the statues of what seemed to be Father Christmas and his reindeer.

Everyone seemed very surprised at Hermione's appearance.

Once everyone else was settled in the Hall, Professor McGonagall told the champions and their partners to get in line in pairs and to follow her. They did so, and everyone in the Great Hall applauded as they entered and started walking up toward a large round table at the top of the Hall, where the judges were sitting.

The walls of the Hall had all been covered in sparkling silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished; instead, there were about a hundred smaller, lantern-lit ones, each seating about a dozen people.