"Yeah?"

"Mrs Kim is usually here 5 minutes early so where is she?"  Jeongin stared at the door hoping that another teacher comes in instead of her. Don't get him wrong...... Actually. Do get him wrong. He hates Mrs Kim. She sets you work you haven't learned about before and then keeps you behind for either asking for help, not asking for help, and not finishing the work. She also never taught any lessons. She would hand out text book and tell you to do the work. Without telling you what page. She says 'You know what we're learning so figure it out yourself,' and she'll be on her phone for the rest of the lesson. So yes. Do get I.N wrong because he has every right to not like that teacher.

"Didn't you know?" Felix looked at the younger with his eyebrows furrowed and in shock.

"Know what? Was I supposed to know something in the first place?" Jeongin was confused.

"She got pregnant and she's taking a leave." Jeongin was now even more confused.

"Don't they take a leave like 3 months before they give birth? Not 9 months?" Felix giggled at the statement.

"She's taking two years off so we won't have the rest of the school years with her." His eyes lit up and a smile was formed on his face.

"Really?" Felix gave out a silent laugh and a 'yeah'

"So who will be out teacher-" The door opening and a fit man rushing inside cut off his sentence.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'm not used to waking up early." The man scratched his neck cutely and smiled apologetically. "But anyway, my name is Bang Christopher Chan but you guys can call me Sir. As you should. And I'll teach you for 2 years, I think....." Chan fiddle around with the papers on his desk. 'I should've woken up early'.

"Yes, I'll be your new chemistry teacher. So first we'll start with....."

'Wow' was all Jeongin thought. The guy was wearing a tight-fitted shirt that exposed all his muscles. The shirt being short-sleeved didn't do him justice at all. You could see the veins pop out and when he stood up. When he stands up is another story. His thighs so thick and juicy he wants to grind down on it-

"JEONGIN!" The younger shot up immediately as he heard his name being screamed. He looked to the front and saw Chan's gaze piercing down. His gaze went straight to his dick. What can you say? He's a hormonal teenager. 

He saw Chan smirk as Jeongin had blush rush over his face.

"Can't even answer the register before daydream little boy?" Chan asked teasingly with a smirk still present on his face. He felt the whole class look at him as he brought his head down to the floor.

"Sorry," Jeongin said embarrassed. But what was running through his head was different. He loved everybody looking at him while Chan was talking to ONLY him. Calling him a little boy and putting him down. He loved it.

"I would actually like to talk to you after class," Chan said. You could heat the classes 'ooooh's as Chan got up and started teaching. Jeongin sat back down and placed his head on the table. The new teacher just started and he was already making a fool of himself. Especially the man who he takes interest in. He felt someone poking his sides and looked at the right. It was Felix. He mouthed 'Sad life'. Jeongin just ignored his and turned his head and put it in the crook of his arms. He slowly lulled himself to sleep without realizing it.