New School

Shuichis pov

"son its time to get up for school!" my father yelled from the kitchen. I groaned and got up.

Me and my father moved to this town a few days ago so today will be my first day at school. Meeting a bunch of new people is stressful but I guess there's no way out of it.

I put my new black uniform on along with my favourite cap, took breakfast and headed out. As soon as I did I saw a small green haired boy run outside while twelve green haired girls waved goodbye. He sure has alot of siblings! He accidentally bumped into me.

"I'm sorry" he said in a easy going way"oh I don't think we've met before. I'm rantaro amomi" he said holding out his hand.

"shuichi saihara" I shook his hand and tried to walked on.

"oh shuichi I like that name" rantaro smirked in a way that made me blush. "you have the same uniform as me. That must mean that your going to hopes peak"

"yep" I sighed. If I'm going to be stuck with this kid I might as well learn about his situation "so what was with the twelve girls? Are they all your siblings!?"

"yep! They went missing a few years ago and I went all over the world looking for them. Its how I got the title of ultimate adventurer" he said proudly.

"that's really impressive" I muttered.

"ya think so babe?" he said wrapping an arm around me, making me blush "in that case let's walked home together.

He dragged me to school, while I stayed red faced in embarrassment.