Jordyn shrugs, "I guess. I'm not terrible at it," Jordyn loves to draw, she stopped once she got to Forks, she could never find inspiration, "I haven't drawn anything in awhile, I've had zero inspiration lately." She slightly frowns.

"Perhaps you'll find inspiration here." Caius watches as she traces something on the paper.

She nods, "Maybe." She already has some inspiration beginning to flourish in her mind, with all the beautiful faces walking around this place, she can easily find someone to draw, "What else do you like to do?"

Caius taps his fingers on the arms of the lush chair, "This isn't an interview." His angry tone and scowl are back full force with no warning, Jordyn rolls her eyes.

"Dude, come on," Jordyn scoffs, "you're acting like Bella."

"Do not compare me to that girl," he scrunches his face up, "I like to read, as you can see. I am not bad at playing the piano. There are many more things but the list is too long." He responds to her questions pretentiously, not wanting to be compared to Bella any longer.

Jordyn purses her lips together and slowly nods.

"And you?" He raises a perfect blonde eyebrow.

"I read a lot, that's about it," she laughs, "I can't really play any instruments or anything. I have a short list."

"Maybe you can learn some things here." Caius shrugs.

Even if it doesn't outwardly show, he is happy. He enjoys learning things about her, he enjoys talking to her. Though he tries denying it.

Jordyn is also happy, the little smile on her lips displays that. Talking to Caius warms her heart. The bonds are slowly growing stronger.

Caius' sigh makes Jordyn slightly tilt her head, "You okay over there, blondie?"

Caius spins his chair around, staring down at all of the unfinished work he has to do. He needs to get it all finished but a part of him doesn't want Jordyn to leave.

"You can do your work if you'd like," Jordyn walks over to one of his many bookcases, "I could read." She shrugs.

"I do not need your approval." He narrows his eyes at the girl.

She holds her hands up in mock surrender, "Your mood swings are crazy," she picks out a random book and walks back to the couch, "I'll be reading if you need me."

Caius hums before picking one of the many pens up and going to work.

Jordyn opens the book up and is immediately interested.

***

THE ONLY SOUNDS in the room are Caius' pen writing against paper and Jordyn flipping through pages, other than that it is silent. It's a nice silence though. Peaceful. It has been like this for the last three hours or so. Neither of them mind it. Jordyn is completely lost in her own little book world and Caius is too busy writing to notice anything really.

Caius drops his pen down on the stack of completed papers, letting out a sigh of relief. He stands up and turns, now looking at Jordyn who is laying upside down reading Dracula, she holds a concentrated look on her face.

Jordyn can feel eyes on her so she looks up from her book, going red at Caius' intense stare, she sits up and places the book down next to her.

"Are you done with your—" she points at his desk.

Caius nods and hums, "How is your book?" He raises an eyebrow.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara