GIRLS ONLY

Before we left I saw Noah with heather. "Hey looks it's Noah with his new girlfriend" I say sarcastically.

Noah looks up see me and walks out with heather. "Have I done something to him" I ask Millie and Sadie. "I don't know what is up with him" Sadie implies. "Well why don't we get home, watch a movie with our snacks and it's GIRLS ONLY" Millie says with excitement.

We all get home head upstairs, changed into our onesie, Millie and Sadie come into my room. We all get into my bed l turn the movie on and eat snacks.

"We shout watch The Conjuring" I say. "Yesss!! I love that movie it's the best horror" Sadie shouts. We turn on the movie and 45 minutes into it a jumps are comes up. We all scream This causes all the boys to run up (Finn, Caleb, Gaten, jack and Noah).

"Are you okay, babe" jacks asks Millie. "Yess, now go away it's girls only" Millie groans. All the boys leave. We carry on watching the movie.

After the movie I see Sadie and Millie have fallen asleep. So I get comfy and 5 minutes later end up falling asleep.

~the next morning 9:00am~

I woke up went down stairs and saw Noah in the couch. "Good morning Noah" I say. "Morning" he replies in a sleepy voice. "Do you want to hang out today" I ask Noah. "Ohh no I'm hanging out with heather" he replies. "Of course you are" I mumble.

10 minutes later Finn comes down the stairs. "Hey, y/n do you want to go get some coffee in 20 minutes" his asks me with excitement. "Yeah, sure" I answer in happiness. I see Noah look up from his phone and gets a bit jealous.

I go upstairs to get ready. Got a shower, brushed my teeth, dry and straitened my hair and changed into this outfit.

I head downstairs and see Noah is gone and Finn in the couch

I head downstairs and see Noah is gone and Finn in the couch. "Hey. Where did Noah go?" I ask Finn. "Ohh he went out with heather" he replies. "Ohh okay. Well you ready to go" I express. "Yep" Finn says.

Me and Finn head to the cafe sit down and 10 minutes later Noah and heather come in. "Look there are the lovebirds" I sarcastically say. "You never know they might not be together" Finn says. "Yes they are. Well anyway bum going to listen to their conversation" I say while leaning back.

Noah and heathers conversation:
Heather: "are we nearly done"
Noah: "yes"
Heather: "good. Because i can't keep you away from her for longer I feel guilty"
Noah: "we are nearly done we just need to buy more things it will be finished by the end of the day"

Y/n's pov:

"Maybe he is planning something for you" Finn say which is very convincing. "Maybe" I reply.

We get our coffee, leave and head back home. Once we get in I over hear Millie, Sadie and Noah's conversation.

The conversation:

Noah: "it will be ready tonight. Do you think she will like it?"
Sadie: "Noah she will love it"
Millie: "this is so cute"

Y/n's POV:

I walk into the kitchen where everyone is talking. "Hey guys" I say with happiness. "Hey, y/n go get ready you have an hour then meet me in the living room" Noah expresses with happiness. "Okay" I reply.

I head upstairs go through my closet to try to find a really nice outfit. I finally found the perfect outfit.

I head downstairs and see Noah there

I head downstairs and see Noah there. "Woah, y/n, you look beautiful" Noah's smiles. "Thank you, also where are we going" I ask in curiosity. "Surprise" Noah says while grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

Once we go in the car Noah asked me "please put this on" he says while handing me a blindfold. "Okay" I reply in happiness as I put the blindfold on. Noah starts to drive.

10 minutes later the cars stops. "We are here" Noah say with excitement. "Okay can I take my blindfold off now" I ask him. "No you have to wait until we are I front" he says as he gets out the car. He opens my car door grabs both my hands and leads me down this thing which feel like sand.

"Okay you can take your blind food of" he expresses. I take of my blindfold to see...