Ohh

We all started to chat about random things. 10 minutes later Noah starts to get up and put his coat on. "Where are you going" I ask him. "I'm going to hang out with heather" he replies.

"Ohh" I say as he leaves the door. I go upstairs to my room and shut the door. Is it in my bed thinks. Did he really just go to hang out with her? Why was he blushing and smiling at his phone? Does he like her?

I start to scroll through TikTok and see a TikTok with heather and Noah with the caption saying: best girl😘

Did he really just get that girl after 3 hours of knowing each other. I thought we had something between us? We KISSED. Tears start to form in my eyes. Finally my eyes full and the tears start to stream down my face.

I hear a knock on the door. "W-who is it" I ask. "It's Sadie and Millie" they answer. "Ohh, come in" I shout. They walk in and sit on my bed with me. "We saw the TikTok" Millie says. "Are you okay" Sadie asks me.

"I thought we had something between us, like, we kissed and then he goes and dates someone he has known for 3 hours" I cry. "I know. I don't know why he has done that" Millie says while hugging me. "Why don't we go to the mall to get your mind of stuff" Sadie says while joining I'm the hug. "Okay" I reply wiping my tears away and stand up.

We all get in the mall and head to the mall. 10 mins later we arrive at the mall. We go in the shops American Eagle, Forever Twenty One, River Island.

Hours later. "I'm getting kind of board why don't we go to Target" I ask. "Yes!!" Millie and Sadie shout in excitement. We all get out of the mall and head to the car.

15 minutes later we arrive at Target. We all head inside. "Why don't we get some snacks and a movie to watch tonight, we can have a girls night" Millie expresses with excitement. "Omg Millie that is the best idea you have had all summer" Sadie says.

We take pictures, get snack and the movie. We also get matching onesies.