Today is the day

~first day of summer break 8:30 am~

Natalia come running into your room. "Y/n, it's time to get up" Natalia shout causing me to wake up. "Omg today's the day" I squeal In happiness. "Yup now get ready" Natalia says while leaving the room.

I get out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth, dry then straighten my hair and change into one of my favourite outfits.

Once I was ready I grabbed my suitcase took it down stairs to see Natalia and joe waiting to take me to the airport

Once I was ready I grabbed my suitcase took it down stairs to see Natalia and joe waiting to take me to the airport. "Good morning y/n" joe expressed in happiness. "Good morning" I squeal in happiness. "Time to go" Natalia joins in the conversation.

Me, Natalia and joe head to the car. Joe puts my suitcase in the boot of the car. We then head to the airport to meet my friends.

45 minutes we arrive.

I get out the car as joe passes me my suitcase. "Goodbye y/n. If anything happens call me" Natalia says on the verge of crying. "Goodbye Nat" I cry. " have a good time" joe implies. I grab my suitcase and roll it into the airport.

As soon as a step in a see Millie and Sadie run up to me. "Hey y/n" Millie says while hugging me. "We are so glad you could make it" Sadie expresses while joining the hug. "Me to!!" I again squeal in excitement. Everyone else some over and says hi except from Noah obviously. " well we have two hours before we have to go through security so why don't we make some TikTok's" Sadie asks. "Ummm yesss!!!" I reply.

We make some TikTok's. While among TikTok's I feel someone's eyes digging into me.

"Y/n why is Noah staring at you" Sadie asks. I turn around to see Noah staring at me. "I don't know but he better stop" I reply.

2 hours later we have went through security and now boarding on the plane. But little did I know I was sitting next to Noah. No one though to tell me, they know we are enemies. I sit down in my chair next to Noah. I notice Noah get out his phone put in his AirPods and turn on umbrella academy. I start to watch it over his shoulder.

Noah notices and takes out one of his AirPods. "Do you wanna watch it with me?" Noah asks me while handing me a AirPod. "Thanks" I reply while smiling at him and putting the AirPods. Noah smiles back at me.

Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought? Maybe we could become good friends? Thoughts running through my head. After a couple of episodes later I start to get tired. I accidentally lean my head on Noah shoulder "ohh sorry" I say lifting my head up of his shoulder. "It's okay I don't mind" he replies back. I smile at him him and lean my head back on his shoulder and he leans his head on top of mine.

MILLIE's POV:
I sit in my seat next to Sadie. 30 minutes later I notice Noah and y/n talking I assumed that they were arguing like always. I go back to playing on my phone. I leave to go to the toilet and when I came back I saw something I thought I would never see.

Once I came back I sat down in my chair looked up and saw y/n's head on Noah's shoulder. With his head on y/n's head. Are they actually getting a long for once?

"Sadie, look at y/n and Noah" I express in shock. "What" Sadie replies while liking up "one they are getting along that is so cute". "I totally ship them" I squeal in happiness. "Omg same they would be soooo cute!!!" Sadie squeals.

Y/N's POV:
I lay my head on Noah's and 5 mins later I fall asleep. An hour later I wake up to Noah shaking me. "Y/n we have landed, time to wake up" Noah softly says. "Okay" I reply in a tired voice as I lift my head of Noah's shoulder.

We get of the plane go through security and get to the beach house.

Ohh woah it was beautiful. It had a light blue roof, it had stairs leading up to the door and it had a nice large balcony on the very top. It's was situated behind the golden sand and blue sea.

We all head inside this humongous house

"Okay there is 4 bedrooms so someone has there own" Millie emphasises. "Okay so Millie and Sadie in a room, Gaten and Noah in one, Caleb and Finn in one and I get my own" I say. "Okay" everyone answers.

I head up to my room. It had a lovely view of the beach.

I unpack my stuff until I hear a knock at the door

I unpack my stuff until I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!!" I shout. I see Millie and Sadie open and enter. "Hi!!" I start a conversation. Millie and Sadie sit on my bed. "Soo?" Millie asks me. "So what?" I answer in confusion. "You and Noah" Sadie implies.

"What about me and Noah. You know we hate each other" I say nervousness because I didn't want them to see that I fell asleep on Noah. "We say you'r head on Noah shoulder and his head on you'r head" Millie answers. "Just because because we fell asleep doesn't mean we like each other" I say trying to end this conversation.

"I'm sorry but I think Noah like you y/n" Sadie expresses with happiness. "Really?" I say with happiness because I don't know if I like Noah. I mean he is quite nice but that is like the first time we have ever spoken. "Yes. Just the way he smiled at you when you fell asleep. Do you like him?" Millie rants on. "I done know, maybe. He seemed quite nice on the plane" I say. Millie and Sadie squeal in happiness.

NOAH's POV:
Me and Gaten head to our room. Once we got there we started to unpack. "So?" Gaten asks me. "What?" I answer. "I saw you and y/n on the plane. Do you like her?" Gaten asks me in Curiosity.

"I mean I have like her for awhile now but she hates me for some random reason" I answer with sadness.