This your outfit

"This is a normal maid outfit?" I asked her a bit confused"No, no it's special for

"No, no it's special for.... Certain occasions"
"OK then Weiss of it would make you happy"i told her as a small spark light up in her eyes as she jumped up from the bed
" Oh thank you"she gave a kiss before leaving me to change.

I was cleaning in miss Scheene's room dusting and moving her books into their place when I bumped into the table knocking a bunch of stuff onto the ground" Oh no" I heard the door unlock and slowly creak open, so I began to scramble to put everything back only to mess up more."Ah miss Scheene" I did a quick little bow only to knock something else when I raised back up "Ahh I'm so sorry miss Scheene"
"Sigh, calm down (y/n), could you fetch me a drink?"
"Of course miss"
I grabbed a drink from the stand and brought it back to the room as miss Scheene was sat down down going over some papers, everything was fine if it wasn't for a book I dropped earlier in my way, I slipped spilling the drink on her and knocking her papers out the way"Sigh"
"Ahh I'm so sorry miss Scheene please forgive me"
"Sigh look (y/n) I like you I really do, you're hard working but you're becoming more trouble than your worth" she patted herself down with a towel
"Ahh no please I'll do anything please" I pleaded with her she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.
"Ahh now don't cry" she wiped away a tear"Such a pretty person shouldn't cry maybe we can work something out" she said in a sultry voice capturing my lips in a kiss, it was fierce and compassionate, she pushed me down onto the bed she slipped inside my mouth easily taken control she reached under my uniform and grabbed my breast and squeezed and fondled them "I've always been a bit jealous of these you know.... So big and full much bigger in comparison to me... Do you think mines are small?"
"Ahh of course Ahh not miss Scheene"
"Oh you're being too modest but thankfully I was well endowed with a different gift" she grabbed my hand led it to her crotch to let me feel her cock hardening"Now let's get out of these" we stripped out of clothes as quick as we could, Miss Scheene had to help with my bra teasing my nipples at the same time until we were both nude. "Lets make these useful" she said groping my breast "I want you to use only these".

I didn't know exactly what I was doing but I pillowed her dick in between my breast and slowly started moving up and down the tip was poking out and it looked so tempting but I obeyed my instructions and sped up as We-miss Scheene sighed contently and started panting as I sped up"Oh fuck (y/n) faster fuck faster" I listened going faster as she was holding onto the covers for dear life when... "Oh fuck I'm coming" she said violently shaking before she came in my face and over my beast's, I waited for him to calm down and look at me I picked some cum onto my finger and lucked it off as she watched making her instantly hard again.
"Anything else Miss Scheene?" I asked she actually looked too stunned for words so I helped her out, I don't know where this was coming from but it felt strangely natural, I climbed on top of her and lined her up with my entrance and slowly went down taken inch by inch, it hurt a bit but I pushed threw taking the hole thing 'She's bigger than Blake' I realised making myself confortable being lifting up and ploughing back down she pulled down and suckled my nipples and teased them leaving small bite marks all of this was starting to become overwhelming as I sped up clouded with lust and want.
"Oh fuck (y/n) any faster-Ahh" I didn't let her finish to wrapped up in achieving climax, going harder I felt everything pull down into my vagina"Fuck I'm coming m..... (let's cum to-ahhhhh" she didn't finished as she climax shooting her load inside me sending me over the edge as a came too.... It took a while but we recovered our breaths as everything leaked out onto the bed "Fuck (y/n) that was amazing where'd that come from?" she asked stroking my ears
"I don't know it just felt.... Natural I guess" I told her, she looked at me and laughed "What,what is it?"
"Wanna still be the maid we've made quite the mess" she said laughing at the mess on the sheets and the room "But right now stay here I'm gonna lay here I love these" she said laying her head against my breast. "You put Yang to shame but you don't show off because of it"
I couldn't really move without disturbing her so I stayed there until we both fell asleep.

End
-------
Who's this new group, who's this new face.
Why's Weiss got a role play kink(I don't know).
I spent four hours writing, deleting and rewriting the standoff sequence.
Original plan the guy was gonna explode from the inside out but that changed.
I really couldn't think of a name for group that attacked so if anyone could suggest a name they won't be a huge thing kinda like those cartoons villain that are always foiled (Kinda like team rocket from pokemon or G1 decepticons)