+ 39 : Place for two +

Here is some fluff for y'all <3
---

The following day after work, Childe requested (y/n) come home with him, for the two to stay a while and spend time together.

It's been some time since she was last at Childe's place, but it felt really lonely inside. In such a large mansion it was a single person occupying it. (Y/n) wondered why he didn't choose to move into a neat apartment. Perhaps the mansion had sentimental value to him somehow.

"You hungry for dinner? Should I order some food?" Childe asked upon entering his place.

"Hmm, how about ramen? We could just heat up water and cook that if you have those packs."

"Yeah we can do that."

(Y/n) put her stuff down on one of the sofas and followed Childe to the kitchen. He took out the packs of ramen and started heating the pot with water.

"Do you want to watch a movie after we finish cooking this? Or we could binge a series on Netflix— Netflix and chill?"

"Why are you always horny." (Y/n) sighed. "Oh but if we're going to watch a movie can we watch Up?"

"Up? The movie with that old grumpy dude and a kid and the house that floats or whatever? I was kind of expecting something else, but whatever you want babe."

"What? is there something wrong with wanting to watch that movie? I'm in the mood for something that'll tug at my heartstrings!"

"No there's nothing wrong with that." Childe wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her close. She knew Childe's sly tricks, but this time she was determined not to give in and wriggled out from his hold.

"We still have to cook the noodles." She opened the packs of ramen, set aside the flavoring and put the noodles into the pot of boiling water to let it sit for a while.

"Oh by the way (Y/n), is Up even on netflix, it'll probably be on disney plus and I don't have a subscription to that."

"Then just subscribe to disney plus then, you're rich aren't you? Or is it because it's all daddies money?" (Y/n) snickered.

"If you're going to tease me like that then we won't be watching Up." Childe felt a bit embarassed after the teasing.

"I was just joking! Maybe..."

"Tsk tsk. Whatever, I can get back at you later."

"How so?" (Y/n) pressed a domineering smile, for now her boyfriend let it pass and moved on to checking on the noodles.

---

Huff huff

(Y/n) blew at her steaming hot ramen while the opening credits to up began. The classic disney movies were always shows that never failed to relieve her stress. She enjoyed them all the same even after watching the same movie multiple times.

The lights were off, the two sat beside each other inside the mansion's small, personal theater, with their ramen and a shared blanket keeping their legs warm.

Unlike usual theaters, the one Childe's mansion had was just a long sofa facing a large screen, there was a table before it too. Aside from that was the fancy interior design it had regarding the lights that weren't really being used anyways.

It didn't take the two too long to finish eating their ramen. After that (Y/n)'s undivided attention belonged to the movie while Childe had latched onto her like a leech.

He rested his head against the space between her shoulder and head, pulled the blanket up and wrapped his arms around her. Even if she just sat there watching, he was satisfied being able to hold her like that.

Though, (Y/n) eventually gave in and warmed up to him too.

"Hey future wife, we should get married and have lots of movie nights like these." Childe spoke while the movie was still ongoing.

"There you go with marriage again. We can still have lots of movie nights even before we're married too you know?"

"Kyaa she wants to marry me!" He hid his blushing face under the blanket.

(Y/n)'s lips curled into a small smile. A smile that she's been trying not to show after his constant flirting was starting to get to her and make her feel shy.

Once the movie ended and her heart has once again softened by the classic beautiful disney Up movie, she let herself relax in Childe's embrace. "Hey Childe, don't you ever get lonely here? It's just you alone in this mansion."

"What would you do if I said I did get really lonely here?"

"Hmm. I don't know. If I came to visit more often then I'd have less time to play videogames."

Her boyfriend gave her a pokerface. It most definitely was an answer he expected coming from the videogame and fictional character obsessed girl, but also an answer he hoped he wouldn't hear. "Ahaha... Of course you'd say something like that. I would've been really happy if you said something like Childe my sweet boyfriend one and only true love, please let me live with you!" He tried copying (Y/n)'s voice.

"Bruh, that isn't how I sound! You tryin' to pick a fight with me?"

"Seriously though, will you live with me? Move into my place? You'd get all these facilities, no need to pay rent and I'll let you have your own separate room too."

"Hmm very tempting offer." (Y/n) stopped to think.

"I'll buy you the whole game store."

"The games not the store! Ahh bribery. That was super effective."

"Will you?" Childe attempted the puppy eyes. That was super effective!

"Hngg fine I give in!" Miss videogame and fictional character obsessed girl felt defeated. Her boyfriend smiling and satisfied gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"It'll be a little less lonely at my place now."

"Childe you sly fiend."

"Who are you calling sly fiend?" Childe looked at (Y/n) with a devilish smile before tackling her into another hug.

+ place for two +