"That's none of your concern, shut up."

"Well, considering you shot a friend of mine and killed him with that very weapon. I think it is." Kuvira quarrelled.

That did it. Lin forcefully pushed herself from off the wall and grabbed onto the collar of Kuvira's shirt, heaving her forwards against the metal bars with a smack.
"I'll put a pellet in you if you don't hold your tongue."

"Just tell me where Korra is." Kuvira choked out as her face was sqashed between the bars of the gate. It hurt... a lot. Lin let go of the woman's collar and stepped back, unclipping her pistol so she could raise it towards the assassin. Kuvira instantly held her hands up.
"Okay, sorry. Perhaps I went a little too far with that one."

"Captain Beifong."

The Captain snapped her head towards the voice that called her name and lowered her flintlock immediately.
"Mr Sato, my apologies." She said and stepped back as Hiroshi walked towards the cell, Sergeant Beifong at his side.

The older man gazed at the assassin behind bars and his breath hitched. This woman was indeed intimidating, even when she was cuffed and in a cell.
"I'm assuming you're here to ask for my forgiveness?"

"Not exactly, but if you're willing to forgive me then that's a blessing." Kuvira said with a nervous smile.

Hiroshi didn't return it. That's a no then.
"What do you want?"

"I want to negotiate something with you. Something that involves Korra." Kuvira stated, not adverting her eyes away from the man. He waved his hand in a gesture for her to carry on.
"I know she's in your custody and I know what that means... I want to take her place."

Sergeant Beifong raised a brow as she crossed her arms.
"What are you talking about?"

"Korra isn't the person you think she is. She's not an assassin, she left the Guild. She's been protecting everyone in this town ever since." Kuvira explained, her voice croaked a few times.
"She doesn't deserve to die. Please, take my life instead of hers."

The three looked at each other in utter shock, she meant every single word and it showed. The assassin had just told them the truth about Korra, how Korra wasn't with the Red Lotus. She had left ages ago. Hiroshi soon turned back to the woman.
"Korra is safe here. We have no intentions of hurting her."

Kuvira's eyes widened.
"What?" she exlcaimed. Did this mean that she had given herself up for nothing? She had just gotten herself captured? Despite that, she was relieved that Korra was okay.

Lin looked over to her sister for a moment and spoke up, glaring back at Kuvira.
"She's somewhat... trusted here. Unlike you."

"Does this seem familiar to you assassin?" Hiroshi asked as he held up the contract that had Korra's name written at the top of it.

"Since Korra left the Guild, I'm not surprised that Zaheer appointed her as a contract. He also has one for me too." Kuvira explained, making the three even more shocked than they already were.

"Zaheer has one for you?" Lin asked.

Kuvira nodded.
"I left the Red Lotus. Just a little later than I should've done. I should've left with Korra when I had the chance." She said and nodded her head towards the cells that held Shady Shin and Desna.
"I'm guessing that those hooligans over there were after me and Korra. There was another as well. Eska. I managed to stop her before she could kill Miss Sato and that other girl."

Suyin kept her glare on the woman. She could be bluffing.
"How do we know that you're not lying?"

"By simply trusting my honesty."