they look so good, dont they?

Start from the beginning

Karl didn't want to think of that aspect. They were still so young. Why was that something he felt was being spotlighted onto him whenever him and Sapnap were together? It was weird. They were fifteen. They were just youth in love holding hands. Maybe one day that would be something they'd discuss but for now they were just so young. He winced, thinking about how his mother decided to scold him about "homosexual behavior" by literally describing what they did in the bedroom just to disgust him. Why was that the only thing she thought of when the topic arose? She was probably lead to believe it was just some sort of sick fetish. Well Karl wasn't on the same page.

His love for boys was as pure as the heart could conjure. Looking into Sapnap's eyes was like stirring a warm cup of hot chocolate, sweet and safe and cozy. He touched his face like he was caressing the wings of an angel, and watched his features shift into bliss. He didn't love Sapnap for his body, although his body was quite pretty. He was just sincere and kind and funny and alluring and perfect—

"What're you thinking about, froggy?" Sapnap whispered, which made a big smile spread across Karl's face immediately at the pet name.

"You." Karl said simply, not wanting to explain the negative thoughts that had been plaguing his mind moments before. He just wanted to move on.

"Awh, Karl," Sapnap pressed his lips together for a moment before kissing his head gently, which made Karl's cheeks go red immediately. "You're so adorable."

"You are," Karl murmured, deciding not to deflect too badly. He remembered the first few times Sapnap would compliment him like this; he would cover his face and whine. He hasn't gotten used to it exactly, because it still made his heart do laps in his chest, but there was a bit of progress being made where he didn't literally have to shelter himself from his eyes out of embarrassment.

"I said it first," Sapnap said simply, combing his fingers through Karl's fluffy hair. It was getting longer by the day, which he didn't mind, but he was definitely gonna get it cut if it started to look feminine. "You're still coming to the game tonight?"

"Mhm," Karl nodded. He had informed his mom and was going to stay with the group after school for a couple hours until the football game. Quackity couldn't come, and Wilbur and Eret weren't super interested, so it was just going to be Karl and George spectating their boyfriends on the field. It was gonna be really nice. He needed more time with George alone anyway. That boy was hard to pry away from Dream out of school, and even when Karl managed to do just that, George was a super awkward guy. He was a picture frame of a skinny gamer boy with brown hair and eyes. He was both the most generic guy Karl had ever seen in his entire life and so unique he could pick him out in a crowd from afar. He looked like every single boy on the street but there was something about him that lit up the ground under his feet as he walked. He was just... naturally pretty. He could say that. Especially because if one were to look close, they'd see the freckles spattered on his nose and the rosy color of his lips.

Karl could say with confidence that Dream was a lucky guy. It was so obvious that they were in just as much love as Sapnap and Karl were for each other. They'd look at each other with so much affection it seemed like they could drown in it. Where they differed was that George and Dream got each other a little fired up sometimes; they'd push each other's buttons until one of them gave in and then suddenly they'd be making out in the corner or something. They clashed often, and gave attitude. Karl sometimes found it amusing, but he and Sapnap couldn't be any different from them in that aspect since Karl was way too sensitive for that kind of lip. Instead they just were on each other at every given moment, and showed their love with softly spoken words and affections.

Karl was in deep. He noticed he was still staring at Sapnap's face with hooded eyes like he was in the arms of a god of sorts. He shivered, immediately feeling his guts hollow at the comparison he made. What would his mom think? She would think that was the most disrespectful thing he could do. She'd nail it into the ground how horrible it was for him to compare someone like Sapnap to an ethereal being, and that he should be ashamed of himself for mocking religion and being disrespectful.