Albert found it amusing about how much the two were different, Y/N and William still shared their little quirks as a family. As Albert placed Y/N down, she looked down at the water the ship was on and felt hot tears in her eyes.

William and Albert saw this, William rubbing Y/N's back in comfort. "Scared of the water?" William asked, Y/N nodding. She didn't expect on how scary it would look like. "How about you go back inside, We'll be with you in a minute..." Albert suggested, Y/N nodding and heading back to the inside of the ship.

When Y/N stepped foot into hallway, where her cabin was, she accidently ended up tripping. "Are you alright-" A voice asked, extending an arm out to her. Y/N was about to take it, but soon saw the person who was helping her up face.

He seemed to be apart of the faculty of the ship, wearing a uniform. He was also fairly short, with pale skin and gray eyes. He almost looked like-

Y/N than was grabbed and pulled up back to her feet, the employee quickly walking away from her and going back to his job. Y/N only cocked her head to the side in confusion, wondering what just happened....

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N happily gushed as she held onto her ice cream, William buying it for her as a reward for finishing all her dinner. Y/N than left her seat, and began to cheerfully skip with her ice cream in hand. She didn't look at her surroundings, and ended up bumping into someone.

Y/N opened her eyes and saw that some of the ice cream ended up being spilled onto a noble's suit. Y/N immediately apologized, looking up to see the noble man's glare. Than, the man went close to her face, whispering to her "Cross my path again, and I will surely kill you..."

Y/N's eyes widen, her heart fate going fast as the man moved his face away from her. "Pease sir, forgive my daughter." William said, approaching the other man and offering a handkerchief. The man at first stared at the handkerchief, but soon grabbed it and used it to clean himself.

William turned Y/N towards him and told her "Wait for me in the other room, I'll be there shortly...". Y/N nodded and slowly walked away from the two men, the man she spilled her ice cream on watching her with an annoyed expression.

Y/N threw her ice cream away, not hungry for it anymore. As she waited for William to come back, she saw a  ring on the ground next to her. Y/N grabbed it, looking closely at it to inspect it. It didn't seem to be a wedding ring, as there was a skull design on it. Y/N was about to put the ring back down, knowing that it was wrong to steal...only for an older man's voice call out to her.

"I've been looking for that!" The man said, approaching Y/N. Y/N looked over to the man, seeing he was someone around her father's age. He had slightly long darkish blue hair tied in a ponytail, and wore a black suit jacket with a unbuttoned on the top white shirt underneath it. Y/N looked down back at the skull ring, wondering if this was the thing the man asked her about.

"Is this yours?" "Yep, thank you for recovering it!" Y/N handed the ring to him, the man placing it on the finger next to his thumb. The man soon told Y/N "If it wasn't for you, I probably would have searched the entire ship for this thing." Y/N only looked at the skull ring, interested in it's design. She never met a jeweler that could craft something like that...

The man must have noticed, as he soon took his hand out and showed Y/N the ring again. "You could give it a look if you like." The man offered, Y/N in surprise over it. The man gave a small smile to her, telling her "Don't worry, I won't mind it!"

Y/N smiled and took the ring off from his hand, putting it on herself as she admired it. The man snorted, playfully saying to Y/N "Maybe you should keep it...You wear it better than me." Y/N shook her head and gave it back to the man, him chuckling as he put it back on.