Darling... i told the stars about us

Here i am with the sad and emotional content again :))

Again, am using they/them pronouns, feel free and change them as you please.

(i always recommend to listen to the playlists that i add so you can have a better experience 👆 Thanx loves)

-------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the forest, with my eyes facing the sky full of stars and a clear look of euphoria and freedom. Everytime i look at the stars, i can't help it but just immediately think about them. The stars remind me of their eyes, and the soft veil of the sky, reminds me of their hair.

Only if we could just be together... They want us apart, the feeling is suffocating me slowly. It feels like i am drowning and the only hope i have is them. I am pretty sure they feel the same way. Everytime we are together we can't help it but stare at each other and let our tears drop while smiling. Our broken hearts can't bare this, but we can't live without each other either.

I walked till i arrived at my destination. The big rock on the glade, that you can see the sun perfectly in the morning and the moon at night. It's our special place, where our love bloomed. We chose this place cause it reminds us both the first time we saw each other at this forest. They were lost and i was passing by. We encountered each other and we both felt the connection as our eyes met.

We always sit here together on our secret dates, where our families can't find us, where it can just be us. We stare at the sky, at the stars and wish that one day we will be free to love, we will be free to live. I can't imagine a life that they don't exist, that their rosy cheeks and pink lips are not about me. If someone took them away from me, my life would be officially over.

I sat on the rock, on the spot that we call mine and looked at where they usually sit next to me. Wish they could be by my side tonight. Wish i could feel their soft hands on mine, their sweet and relaxing voice singing their lullaby to me while we look at the dark blue sky.

They couldn't make it today, their absence is so feasible that it hurts. They know about us and they are trying to keep them away from me. I won't let them, i won't let them take my love away. They are not just a love for me, they are all i have and everything i could ever wish for. I couldn't bear to lose them.

I looked at the moon and it looked back at me. I've been to this place hundreds of times, but this time is different, it feels empty and pointless for me to be here at this moment. I've stared at the same moon so many times that i know every part of it by heart, everytime was better than the last one, cause we were together and made more memories for us to have and admire when we look back, to remember our love when we are apart and stare at eachother lovlilly as we recite them to each other again and again.

They are not here, but i can sort of feel them. Our hearts are connected, i know how much they wanted to be here tonight, i can feel their tears running down their cheeks as they cry, as they wish they could be here.

"I am so sorry darling, that i can't steal you away and bring you back to me, to hide you in my arms and make you feel safe and sure. You can't imagine how bad i want to do that. Maybe in an other life..."

I said while looking at the stars and felt tears gathering in my eyes. This is so cruel to take. Someone else is trying to decide for us, to make our love go away, to change the way we feel for each other. But they don't know how pointless that is. Even if i die, even if i disappear form this world, i will still love them the same, i would still think about them all the time, even if i am not by their side. And i know they would do the same.

"Darling please don't cry, they don't worth your tears..." i said while crying myself.

I know it's pointless but pain is pain. It hurts so bad and we can't do anything about this. We can't but just wish, just wait patiently and pray for a better tomorrow, for a world that we can love who we want, that we can chose our lives, our love and ourselves.