10-Monster

Me, MJ and Brad sat in a café, we saw Parker walking by MJ got up. "Where you going?" I asked. "Oh—just to see Peter." She stuttered. "Hmm." I scoffed. Parker gave nodded his head and mouthed "come on." I did. "Bo!" MJ exclaimed.
"What?" Peter asked. "Bo. It's the most perfect word. The Italians created it, I discover it." MJ explained. "What does it mean?" Peter asked.

I don't know why the fuck he wanted me there, but, I stayed silent. Didn't wanna ruin the moment. I walked and said nothing. "That's the thing, it could mean a million different things. It could mean 'I don't know.' Or  'get out of my face.' Or 'I don't know' and 'get out of my face.' It's the best thing Italy ever created, except for espresso." MJ rambled.

I really didn't wanna be here, why did he ask me to come with them if he was gonna ghost me. "Oh, so you've been drinking espresso?" Peter said. Some Italian guy came over to us and handed me a rose. "Hey. German?" He asked.
"American...but, close enough." I shrugged. "A rose for you." He nodded.

"I—no thanks." I rolled my eyes. Peter glared at him. MJ sighed "bo!" She told him. The guy walked off. "So what's in the bag?" MJ asked. "Oh...uh, bo." He shrugged. "Okay, I'm gonna go—I don't know why I'm here." I stuttered. why I was being such a jealous bitch recently? I don't know.

I must really really like the guy. MJ's my best friend, I can't get mad at her for having feeling's for a guy that I'm not even dating. I just got frustrated, I felt out of place. But, I don't think I was being that crazy, he was clearly flirting with her, which is fine. I can't get mad. I can't, I'm not.
"Rose—wh-where are you-" Peter stuttered. I interrupted him "Bye!"He still followed me "Zan!"

I ignored him. "Zanna!" He called again. "Rosanna! Stop! Please." He begged. I stopped on a bridge, I couldn't see the group anymore. "You know, that was kind of rude." He scolded. "Oh, I do apologise, Peter. Please go tell your girlfriend I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes, sarcastically.

He pulled me back by my arm "there's only so many times I'm gonna find this jealousy thing, sweetheart ." He smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged, trying not to smile. "You do." He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Peter, I'm not jealous." I sighed as I smiled and put my arms around the back of his neck.

"You are, it's nice though." He smiled. "I'm not jealous. Plus, even if i was...how would that be nice?" I asked. "Because it means you care a lot. It's cute." He shrugged. "I—no...ugh!" I groaned. "I always win, doll." He smirked, as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I started to blush as I walked back to the group, he was just behind me. I put my head in my hands because I HATED blushing.

"And now you're blushing!" He yelled. I stuck my middle finger up at him "no, I'm not!" I yelled back, still not facing him. I walked back to the group and stood with Mj we knelt down and took some pictures of the water but noticed that there were waves, randomly emerging, in weird shapes. Suddenly something came flying out of the water.

"Zan, come here right now!" Peter yelled "No! What do you mean?" I yelled back. "Zan just—damn it!" He groaned, he got ahold of my waits and pulled me away from the water.
"Don't do that, Parker. I can protect myself. Stop it." I said.
"No, let's go! We need to sort this out!" He yelled. "I know that!" I yelled, Parker still keeping his arm wrapped around my waist.

"What was that?" Ned asked. "I don't know!" I asked.
"What are you gonna do?!" Ned asked. "I left my suit in the hotel room." Peter said. "So did i!" I yelled.
"Why?!" Ned asked. "Because we're on vacation, Ned! Everyone will see my face. Just get them outta here. Go. Just go!" Peter yelled. "Parker, you can let go of me now." I said, with a smile.

He quickly let go "oh—right...yeah sorry—I just-I—"
He stuttered. I sighed "I know. It's fine, Parker.""Let's kill this...water." He said. The water monster thing was destroying a shit tone of buildings, Peter stood and stared at it for a few seconds, I ran.

"Peter, what are you doing?!" I yelled. "No—my god!" Peter said, as he started running. Peter and I got drenched by the monster, as he threw us onto the bridge. Suddenly, we saw a green light fly towards us. It was a guy, he had a purple cape, he had a beard, brown hair.

"Excuse me, sir! I can help! Let me help! I'm really strong and I'm sticky." Peter yelled. "Oh yeah, and you?" The guy asked me. "I mean, I can fly. I can move things with my mind, that any use to you?" I asked. "I need you to lead it away from the canal." He yelled. I flew away from the canal, making myself noticeable, as my blue powers came from my hands. Parker and I got inside the top of a building, there was a bell and it was huge, I was ready for one of us to get knocked out by it. The building was falling over, I flew outside and tried my best to hold it up as Peter shot his webs, sticking the bell together.

He hit his head on the bell. "Shit. You okay, Parker?!" I said.
He groaned "I'm good."He attached his webs to another building and pulled towards him, attempting to keep the building we were stood inside, up. I went to help him up and we hit our heads on the bell.

"Shit!" I yelled. The green guy used all his night to kill the water monster, we stood in the building as Peter held on to me "sh, look he's got this." He whispered. "No! I knew something like this would happen!" I yelled. "Rose, calm down. Look, look he's saving us." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair. The green guy saluted us and flew away.