three words | sunoo

"y/n come on we had a deal" the 7 boys said in unison.

"come on we all know that all of you are good with this and i'm the one who can't even do it well" you said and groaned.

"well if that's the case i'm not playing, i quit" you added and put down the game controller and grabbed your things.

"yah where are you going?" sunghoon asked as you just looked at him and smiled.

"you are so not going anywhere" jake said in his aussie accent.

"i'm leaving and no one can stop me" you said in aussie accent trying to tease jake that made him roll his eyes.

you quickly left sunoo's room and closed the door. you looked behind you to see if someone followed you but more likely waiting for him to follow you but he didn't, no one did.

you walked out of sunoo's house with a sad look on your face and sighed.

"i shouldn't have left" you said and sat down at the bench nearby.

"so what's with the drama?" someone said that made you look up to make an eye contact with the person.

"shut up, it's just so unfair that y'all wont even let me cheat even though we all know that you guys are good with kart rider" you said and kicked the rock in front of you.

"then you shouldn't have agreed with the deal" he said and sat beside you.

"plus you even bragged before playing that you can beat atleast half of us you know" he added as you just rolled your eyes.

"come on" you said and sighed.

"let's go back noona?" he asked as you nodded.

"why are you the one who's bringing me back though?" you asked he just shrugged.

"our poor riki" you said and pinched his cheeks.

"did you wait for someone else?" he asked as you just smiled at him.

"sunoo hyung was the one who told me to come and pick you up" he said that made me nod and look down.

"let's go back" i said as he just nodded.

"i told him to go but he said he was too lazy" he explained as you just laughed.

"no need to explain, really, i'm okay?" you said as he just nodded and stood up.

"but seriously noona, what made you like sunoo hyung?" he asked as you shrugged.

"why won't you confess?" he asked.

"then dump me and ruin our friendship?" you said and shook your head.

"i don't want that to happen" you added.

"who knows noona, who knows" riki said.

y/n's slaves 🙄

sunghoon
yow guys, i'm asking eunbin out
later...

jake
goodluck bro!

heeseung
if you'll ever get dumped, we're
here for you hoon 😌

sunghoon
should i be happy or what?

y/n
goodluck with that hoon 🧑‍🦯

sunghoon
wow i got a goodluck from y/n