Chapter 61: The League's Growth!

Start from the beginning

Within mere seconds a group of local everyday citizens starts attacking the villains with their own quirks. As they are fighting, Twice demands the location of Giran from Koku who said the info broker was with the leader Re-Destro in the tower. Shigaraki grunts as he kills several people without even blinking and orders his League to start making their way towards the tower but as Toga starts moving forward she is attacked by Chitose Kizuki who starts fighting with her and ends up starting to separate the League into individual battles.

The battles rage across the city as the individual members of the league fights the members of the Meta Liberation Army and in one battle, Toga ends up killing Chitose where she hears the final statement for her life. "I love becoming the people I love," Toga said as Chitose and her followers drop dead due to wounds that Toga gave them. The death of the Chitose was reported to Re-Destro who was watching all of the fights going on in his tower with the info broker by his side. Re-Destro said that the League was going to lose since they had limited access to the Nomu's in his beliefs but what he didn't know was that Shigaraki was undergoing a change as his memories started to resurface from his past.

His past as Tenko Shimura and as these memories came back his quirk started to unseal itself from the trauma he was under from when he was young. As this was going on there was another member undergoing change due to the trauma of his quirk. Twice had his arm broken by one of the MLA members which proved to him that he wasn't a double. As such, Twice conquered his demons and launches his counterattack, threatening the Liberation Army with the true power of his Quirk as he made a massive army of himself.

 As such, Twice conquered his demons and launches his counterattack, threatening the Liberation Army with the true power of his Quirk as he made a massive army of himself

Twice creates clones that double each other endlessly until there is an entire army of them. Infinite Doubles: Sad Man's Parade floods the streets of Deika with clones of Twice. Re-Destro watches from the tower in awe and is surprised to see one of Skeptic's schemes fail. Soon the battles rage on and finally after a long fight a double of twice arrives in the tower of the Meta Liberation Army and confronts Re-Destro.

 Soon the battles rage on and finally after a long fight a double of twice arrives in the tower of the Meta Liberation Army and confronts Re-Destro

"I am amazed you made it here. I had a lot of men guarding this tower." Re-Destro said as he looked back at twice who was standing in the elevator. However, Re-Destroy didn't know was that Twice had made clones of the entire league as well and they were in the tower with him as they attempted to attack Re-Destro. Most of them got wiped out due to Re-Destro's quirk but a double of twice and Shigaraki survived. Re-Destro asked Shigaraki how the league could compare to the history of the liberation but Shigaraki ignored the man for a simple reason. 

He saw his true body outside and knew what his main body was likely to do. Shigaraki's double told the twice double to make a large number of clones for Giran to survive with and right as he said that he saw his real body touch the tower of the building and destroy it as it all came down. The dust soon cleared as Shigaraki, Giran, a twice double, and Re-Destro stood there. Soon the battle between Re-Destro and Shigaraki started as Shigaraki destroys the ground, but he's quickly overpowered by the Grand Commander's Stress Meta Ability or quirk. As the battle heats up, Re-Destroy breaks most of Shigarki's hand but that causes Shigaraki head to fill with memories of his family and at that moment his quirk activities with only using two fingers which cracks the hold on him. 

As they kept fighting again a new individual arrives in the city and Re-Destro is warned of this. He was told that the league had a monster lying in wait as they never had played all of their cards. The giant that arrived was none other than Gigantomachia who tore his way through Deika City. Gigantomachia was still angry at losing his eye and the doctor had tricked the Giant into going to help by saying the man that took his eye had been spotted in that city fighting All For One's successor. As such, Gigantomachia went on a path of destruction but for Re-Destro who was at a loss against the fully awakened Shigaraki, he didn't know what to think in regards to the newly crowned angel of death. 

Then it began as everything came to a standstill as Shigaraki combined his bloodlust with bliss and unleased his quirk to its fullest strength and wiped away a majority of the city within minutes. In the center stood Shigaraki with Re-Destro surrounding the army to the League. This action caused Gigantomachia to recognize Shigaraki as the true successor to All For One since he won a war and destroyed all that opposed him. Soon a week has passed and a fake story was spun to the media from Re-Destro as it was a villain attack and the citizens of the city answered the call of duty to defend it. 

Inside a large mansion, each of the League of Villains members recovers and dines on sushi. Skeptic takes them all underground, where Re-Destro addresses his followers. He announces that the MLA is being reborn under the leadership of Tomura Shigaraki, someone who is truly the manifestation of their beliefs. The joint forces of the MLA and the League of Villains are renamed the Paranormal Liberation Front. Tomura is assigned nine lieutenants made from his allies and the upper brass of the former liberation army. Following the announcement, Tomura contacts Doctor Ujiko, who agrees to grant him the power he desires. This was the birth and start of the war that would make a grand impact on the world as it would catch everyone's attention.

As this all happened, Izuku Midoriya aka Halo was sitting in his room meditating like normal as he wanted to relax after reading the news during the day when he heard about an entire city being wiped out. Izuku knew it wasn't some random villains that caused that much destruction.... no, it was Shigaraki unleashing his full power just as Izuku Midoriya had feared possible from the man. He warned his class that the war had begun and countered the story that afternoon. They asked if he was sure and he nodded his head as he spoke. "Indeed, Shigaraki has finally unleashed the full potential of his decay quirk. When push comes to shove he will wipe out cities to achieve his goal. Moving forward if you fight him don't let him touch you but you need to keep in in the air to fight him since it would stop him from touching the ground to deploy his quirk." Izuku said and they all agreed to his assessment and started to prepare for the worse as they all knew the future would be decided soon. As Izuku sat on his bed meditating, he realized he had 90% control of his quirk and could push 100% if really needed to but he also had decent control of black whip and float as well. Izuku knew that he needed that last gap in power to get 100% before he faced off against Shigaraki because he felt as if the entire situation was going to take a turn for the worse.