Sue took interest in her statement. Especially the part where Izzy said that Mr Schue belonged in prison. "I completely agree with the fact that William should be rotting in a dingy, lonely jail cell, with a mane of wool sitting on his head and no adult friends to bail him out. What are you suggesting?"

Ignoring the comments about Mr Schue that she tried hard not to laugh at, Izzy told Sue her proposition. "If we stop twerking you have to give the keys to the faculty bathroom to Unique. She doesn't deserve what's going on right now, honestly, Mr Schue kind of does."

"I'll take it up with William, now get the hell out of my office."

Shocked that Sue actually listened, Izzy left the room in glee, before knocking into Marley. Noticing the tears and sad expression on her face, Izzy immediately knew something was up.

"What happened?"

"Bree. And Jake, they were..." Marley trailed off, unable to finish the disgusting sentence.

"With each other," Izzy put the pieces together. "I'm so sorry."

Marley fell into her arms, crying her eyes out. This was just the cherry on top of a terrible week.

"We can go watch Julie Andrews movies and listen to Big Time Rush, I'm here for you," Izzy rubbed her back, comforting the poor girl.

"Thanks," Marley sniffled.

Catching sight of Jake, him and Izzy locked eyes. Izzy shook her head in disapproval, frowning as she did so. Marley had gone through so much, this was completely unfair. Much like the other things that had happened this week.

*******

Holding a stack of letters in her hand, she nervously tapped her foot as she tried to calm her nerves. She would come up with some lame excuse to explain her absence in glee club all this week, but for now, that didn't matter.

Opening them one by one, Izzy was extremely nervous to find out whether she was accepted into her dream schools.

One of them caught her eye.

Her breath hitched. She obviously didn't get into all of them, but she got an early acceptance letter to her dream college. Apparently, they were wowed by her nationals win in glee club and Cheerios. Also, having a letter of recommendation by Mike Chang himself definitely helped matters.

Walking up to Sam, she silently handed him the letter, knowing the glee club would be disappointed. No nationals, no more assignments. Just Izzy leaving for good, just like Brittany.

"Are you going?" Sam looked sad.

Izzy nodded, her eyes locked on the floor.

"I won't be doing nationals. And I think I'll probably stay with Santana for a bit," she nervously said. "Since Quinn isn't in New York."

"You need to tell the others. This is great news," a small smile appeared on his face. She knew it was fake. She had experience, after all.

"What's gonna happen to us?" Izzy quietly asked.

A pause. Nobody knew what to say. She didn't mean for it to sound like that, she wanted to sugar-coat it. But that never did any good.

"I don't know," he replied, visibly hurt. "What do you think?"

Izzy knew exactly what she was going to say.

"I think," she tried to compose herself. "I think that we should break up."

Sam knew it was coming, he could see it on her face. Her expression said everything.

Nodding silently, he handed her the letter back. "You have to tell Mr Schue about this," Sam said.

"When I'm ready," Izzy couldn't stop the tears from trickling down her face any longer.

Kissing him one last time, she finally let go and faced the truth— she was going to Julliard.

"Goodbye, Sam. It's been amazing," she finally said, walking away, speeding up the further she got away from him.

*******

"Alright, so we have amazing but slightly sad news today," Mr Schue announced. "Go on," he encouraged her.

Ignoring eye contact with Sam, Izzy broke out into a sad smile. "I'm leaving for Julliard next week."

The glee club's expressions were all different. People like Kitty and Blaine looked sad, whereas people like Unique cheered her on, happy that she got into such a good school. Sam looked broken.

"And as my last performance, I thought I would do Big Time Rush, since I never actually got to do that in a band because..." She didn't want to relive the memory of that day.

"Take it away," she smiled to the band and Brad, thankful for everything over the years.

She sang 'Worldwide,' her personal favourite Big Time Rush song, and got into a group hug right after that.

Glee club was her family, no matter how terribly they treated each other. And she would miss the little things— wheeling Artie around, Julie Andrews movies with Marley, anything to do with Kitty, and True Jackson VP with Sam.

She would miss McKinley High very much, although this wasn't the last time she would see it.