Answer Me

(Y/N)

"(Y/N)," Tommy said, walking up to me after helping Dream. "Why did you provoke him like that?"

I shrugged, "He pissed me off."

The boy sighed, running a hand through his golden locks, "Still, Dream isn't a forgiving person and he's powerful."

I scoffed, "He's powerful? That cougar we killed was a bigger threat. Dude fights like a baby."

"(Y/N)." Tommy warned, glancing at Dream who glared at me behind his mask. "He's really dangerous."

"Tommy. If he was dangerous he would have won the fight." I turned and looked down at the mask wearing man. "I don't think I have anything to worry about." I smiled and turned towards Tommy, tapping him on the nose. "And neither do you. If he tries to hurt you come get me."

      Tommy sighed. "Whatever. Do you want to come with me? I'm going to get all of us some food."

      "Why don't we eat the party cake?" Dream groaned.

      "Because people might still show up."

      I hesitated. Obviously Tommy's friends weren't going to show but I didn't want to crush his hopefulness. "Yeah. Why don't we wait."

      Tommy grinned, "Yeah. See, (Y/N) believes. Anyway, let's go get f-."

      "Tommy, could I stay here? Talk to Dream?"

      "Why? I don't want you guys to fight again and-"

      "I promise I won't fight him. If you need help carrying things come get me. I just want to ask him some questions."  

      "But you can ask him the questions when we get back."

      "Well, I want to ask them privately." I softened my gaze. "Sorry."

      He sighed, walking away backwards, "Fine. I'll be right back."

      Once Tommy was gone I turned to Dream. "A while ago you asked me if I heard voices. Why?"

He shrugged, "Why do you want to know?"

"Because I want to. Now, tell me."

"And if I say no?"

"I'll punch you in the face again. I doubt that precious mask of yours will survive."

Dream hesitated, instinctively raising a hand to the facial covering. "Fine." He huffed, moving away from me slightly. "I wanted to know because a lot of people have voices in their heads. Usually those people are powerful and I wanted to see if there really is a correlation."

I hummed. "Who else has voices?"

"I'm not going to answer all of your-"

I raised my fist, threatening to break his mask.

"Fine." He raised his hands, covering the white and smiley face. "Technoblade, Tommy's brother, and a few people in the DreamSMP and L'Manburg."

"Names, please," I said, making a mental note to ask Technoblade about it sometime.

He let out some kind of growl. "So far all I know is that Bad and Ranboo hear voices." He finished with a chuckle.

I raised a brow. "What do you mean."

"Nothing."

"Sorry, did I say you can avoid questions?"

"Really, it's nothing."

I hummed skeptically before moving away. "Okay then. Dream." I flicked at the sand. "What kind of a name is that anyway. You're more of a nightmare."

He laughed, "Oh, come on-"

I turned and glared at him. "You take away all the things Tommy cared about and then pretend to be his friend. You're like a virgin but instead of not getting laid you don't have friends."

"You're a child. Stop saying weird shit."

"Says the guy named Dream. Again, who named you?"

"Who named you (Y/N)?"

"My name is normal, what are you talking about?"

      I could tell he rolled his eyes as he leaned back, onto his hands. "I'm literally going to kill you."

      "M'kay." I said, flipping him off.