classroom incident😞

you looked out from the window, your gaze glued toward that small piece of weed wavinf with the wind.
you were beyond bored. the boredness reached a point where u felt like pulling out ur earfs.
In fact you were literalky centimetres away from doibg it 😦
"L/N," a voice crept behunnd you. You could felt their cold prescebce ,making u shover just by the thought of it.
"yes?""
your teacher added blantly ,"you heard ne."

truth is, you were payinf zero attebtion to ur porcupine teacher , putting more focuz on a waving weeb instwsd.

Yor teacher,mr freecs sighed. Suddenlt smashing his arm on the wall besodes u ,maki g the wall itself tremble with fear.
his head inched closer to ur face.
Before he unexpectedlht swinges his paLm accross ur cheek.
becuase of ur immaculate humanly instictns ,your hand moved on its own, slaming a ffist to hus chin,uppercutting the sonic because of ur humanely humanly instincrs.

he flew accross the classrom , nearly flying out of the window.
Tiny droplets of blod staryed falling dowb form his lips,it started to get more aghresuve by each passing second, soon turnjng into a mini waterfall.

Ging stood up slowly, making his way slowly towards u whike walking in a very weid method like a zombie because of his broken knee.
Everyone stared at him silently ,watchign his legs giving in after the hedgedog fell onto the groud with a loud thump.
Having no choice but to crawl around despite breakibg all of his limbs.
"Ms l/n, stay afyer school." he said,using his final energy to move his lousy moith then curling up into a ball, falling asleep there and thren.

i hope u like this if yes pls voth 🥺❤️❤️👭