Cheers to That

*Cade's POV*

I wake up the next morning to see Monroe still asleep for the first time ever. She's lying on her back, one arm behind her head and the other draped over her stomach. At some point, she must have gotten warm and pushed the covers down.

God, how is it even possible for someone to be this perfect? I take my finger and start tracing along the vines that flow through her sleeve and then continue on to the script across her collar bone before dipping down and swirling a finger around her exposed nipple. It hardens instantly and she stirs slightly but doesn't wake up.

I trail my finger down her stomach and under the covers, dipping it in between her legs, which are already slightly parted to find she's already wet for me and my dick instantly hardens. I literally cannot get enough of this girl. It's insane how much I want her all the time. I circle my finger slowly and watch her mouth part as a moan escapes. Fuck I love that sound. I slip a finger inside, which causes her eyes to flutter open.

"Mmm, you do a much better job than my alarm clock," she says as she stretches her arms above her head, lifting up her chest and pushing her crotch up against my hand. I think that might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. All self-control goes out the window in that moment and I roll onto her and fuck her hard.

Once we've both finished, we make our way to the shower and then get ready for the day. We plan on spending most of it by the pool or at the beach with a drink in hand so we both wear bathing suits under our clothes. I watch her put on her strapless red bikini and slide jean shorts and a tank top over it. We're throwing our towels, water bottles and sunscreen in a bag when my phone pings with a text from my mom saying they're headed down to breakfast. I reply saying we'll meet them in the hallway in 2 minutes.

After we're all full from the breakfast buffet, we go out to the pool and grab a few loungers. As Monore is taking off her clothes, I catch Ben watching her and can practically see the drool coming out of his mouth. I glare at him but he's not paying me any attention.

She starts putting her sunscreen on and thankfully, my mom starts talking to him about something, pulling his attention away from Monroe. Once she's done her front she lies on her stomach and asks me to do her back which I happily agree to.

When I get close to her bathing suit bottoms I notice a few weirdly shaped bruises so I pull the top of her bottoms down a little to get a better look and realize they're in the shape of my fingers and there are matching ones on the other side. I let out a satisfied chuckle and she says, "What's that for?"

I lean down to her ear and whisper, "You have some very lovely handprint-shaped bruises on your butt."

"What?!" she says panicking as she tries to crane her neck to see them. I know she was worried about being in a bathing suit around my mother all week on account of my habit of leaving marks on her.

"Relax baby girl, they're half covered by your bathing suit so nobody can tell what they are unless they pull your pants down. Besides, your tattoos help hide them. Now lie down and let me finish."

She lies back down and I massage the cream into her skin. Once I'm done, she sits up cross-legged on the recliner and says, "Alright, I think we all need a margarita right about now."

We all nod vigorously and Monroe grabs 20$ out of her bag and I say, "You know it's all-inclusive right?"

"Yeah, but the key is to slip one of the waiters a 20 under the table so they pay extra attention to you and you never have to wait for drinks or go up to the bar like the rest of these people. Trust me." She walks towards the closest server she can find and the whole way heads turn to watch her. I shove down the urge to punch their faces in. This is likely going to be happening all week so I'm gonna have to get over it.

She reaches a young waiter, says something to him and then shakes his hand, I'm assuming she slipped him the bill at the same time because he nods and she walks back.

Shortly he walks over with 4 margaritas and 2 lemonades for the girls and says, "Aquí están tus bebidas, señorita."

"Muchas gracias. Y mantenerlas viniendo, por favor," she replies.

"Si, señorita," he says with a nod and then walks away.

I look at her and say, "Since when do you speak Spanish?"

She just shrugs and says, "My parents made me learn when I was little. It is the 2nd most common language in the USA."

"Huh. Interesting. So what did you say to him?"

"I told him to keep the drinks coming."

"Cheers to that," My mom says and raises her glass to Monroe. Monroe clinks it and they both drink.