05 | Súper Lump

Y/N was surrounded by police. They caught you spray painting a tEhE on the JYP building. Y/N was trapped, there was no where to run. At last, once on their knee's, surrendering, the all mighty amazing wonderful, handsome megatron thicc skinnky legend Lump showed up.

He bravely ripped off his shirt to reveal his MASSIVE biceps. Using the cloth from the shirt, he knocked out all 3,14159265858979323846279 police.
Quickly, Lump grabbed Y/N and put them on his shoulders. He grew a propeller out of his butt which then allowed him to fly away.

However just as they thought they were going to escape, JYP himself clung onto Lump's leg.

Luckly, the one and only Lump is wise, and quick minded, so he grabbed his leg, and kicked the air yelling "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET", and the gremlin man fell.

Not soon after , Y/N and Lump arrive at the top of the statue of liberty. Lump then grabs Y/N hands goes down on one knee, and says

"Y/N, you are the yee to my haw, the butt for my propeller, will you live with me on the statue of liberty's head, til we die?".

Y/N: YESSS

Lump:YEEEEE HAAAWWWW LIL DOGGY. HI, MY NAME'S JOE, AND I WORK AT A BUTTON FACTORY. I GOT A WIFE, AND 3 KIDS, AND ONE DAY MY BOSS SAID TO ME, he said Joe!, I said N0O. Are you busy? I said noOoO. THEN PUSH THAT BUTTON WITH YOUR LEFT LEG.

~FIN~