They save you

As you start to panic the chat realized and started spamming wilburs chat saying that y/n wasn't okay and someone is there about to hurt her. Wilbur was doing a stream at dreams house btw. Then all of a sudden Ryan comes in the room and you scream. You yell saying not right now they can see you. You were hinting to the chat to get you help. The chat sees and immediately starts spamming everyone that lives close to you. Dream Tommy and Karl were all watching your stream so they all rush over to your house. Ryan you can't do anything everyone is gonna see you please you start crying. He gets mad and punches you in the stomach. Then you heard knocking at the door. You hoped it was someone to save you. Help you scream help help help you still screaming. Which caused Ryan to hit you more but you didn't stop. Then you hear someone break down your door but it wasn't just one person. HELP IM UP STAIRS YOU SCREAM. Which cause then to run upstairs. Then you see.
Y/n: OMG DREAM KARL SAPNAP TOMMY TUBBO WILBUR
Ryan: wait you've Been cheating one me
Y/n: WE HAVENT BEEN TOGETHER FOR MONTHS
Dream: LET GO OF HER NOW OR ELSE IS 6 AGAINST 1
Ryan: TO BAD SHE WANTS TO STAY WITH ME
Y/n: NO I DO-
he covers your mouth not Allowing you to breath
Tommy: THATS IT
Ryan: what are you gonna do abo-
He gets cut off by Tommy knocking him out
Tommy- SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH
You then fall to the floor since you hadn't been able to breath for a while
Wilbur: SHIT
dream: SHIT ITS OKAY CALL THE POLICE.
tubbo and Karl then realize that you were still streaming
Karl: SHIT
he runs to the pc and ends the stream
You wake up in a hospital with people standing all around you they all looked worried it even looks like tubbo had been crying.

343 words