stream day

You woke up and decided to post on Instagram so you find a picture that you took the other day. You also felt like it was gonna be a good day.
(You post this)

y/n_soot

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all🥲Comments:Wilbursoot: that's my sister🔥🔥NikiNiachu: thats my bestie❤️❤️❤️Y/n_fan: are you okay?? Tap to load more comments

Comments:
Wilbursoot: that's my sister🔥🔥
NikiNiachu: thats my bestie❤️❤️❤️
Y/n_fan: are you okay??
Tap to load more comments

After I post I read some of the comments. I've recently been getting a lot of hate I really don't know why but I try not to listen to the haters but sometimes they just get to me you know. A while later I decide to stream so I go to Wilburs room and tell him he says that he's proud of me i smile. I took and like break from streaming because I had been in a abusive relationship and I didn't want my fans to know because wait idk why I didn't wanna tell anyone. I start the stream and I read the chat. All of a sudden my chat was filled with haters they were saying how I should Kill my self and cut my wrists. Then my eyes got watery and a tear fell down my face. I decide to end my stream early cause I don't wanna cry cause I would get more hate. I just went to sleep for the night. Wilbur wakes me up saying that we're going out to dinner with some of our friends I was hesitant about going cause I knew the paparazzi would ask me about the hate. When we got there everyone was yelling calling me fat and telling me to die. We just tried to ignore them.
The video Hollywood got (he's a paparazzi btw)

Y/n soot crying at a restaurant with other people.
Comments:
Wilbursoot: this is not okay people really hurt her.
Y/n_soot: ❤️❤️
Y/NFanpage: this needs to stop she is trying her hardest.
Tap to load more comments

A/n btw josh is Wilbur and everyone else there are more mcytv members. Oh yeah and Nessa is y/n.

357 words