E i g h t

"We don't have to break anything.” Thor says, Lorna sends a flirty smile and waves back to him and the Captain. To which they both ignored. 

“Clearly, you've never made an omelet.” Ultron replies, Tony adding; “He beat me by one second.” He directs Thor. 

“Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?” Pietro asks, pointing to the missiles  

"This was never my life.” He says, looking away from them. “No, well you never stopped your weapons from killing innocent people. You’re no more innocent than the terrorists.” Lorna adds, it doesn’t get a reply but she could feel the negative emotions roll off Stark. 

It was Captain America’s turn to speak, “You three can still walk away from this.”  

"Oh, we will.” Wanda says surely.  

“I know you've suffered.” He starts which gets cut off by Ultron. Lorna rolls her green eyes at the Captain. She couldn’t stand him. His whole attitude drove her up the wall.  

“Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...”  

“If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.” The god adds. 

“I think you're confusing peace with quiet.” He had a point, Lorna thought as Stark started talking again. Him and Ultron have that in common. Their non stop talking.  

“Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?” 

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!” Ultron comments, before the Iron Legion attack Stark, the Captain and Thor. Ultron starts fighting Stark one on one. Lorna could end the fight very quickly, but she knew Ultron wanted to be the one to take Stark out. The triplets and the robots start fighting the avengers, Pietro using his speed and Wanda using her energy powers. Lorna smiles at the two men again. “Hello boys.” She comments and shoots them another wave. 

“You were the one controlling Mjölnir” The god says incredulously.  

“Well, duh. Wanna watch me do it again?” She asks cheekily as she angers him. 

“You witch!” Thor claims as he throws Mjölnir at her. She could stop it, but it was a lot more difficult than other metals. But with a bit more effort, she could send the hammer back towards the men.  

She sighs and grabs some of the knives she always carries with her. She hasn’t had a chance to use them since her first battle with these two. Throwing some knives their way, Captain America uses his shield to deflect the knife, and throws his shield towards her. She rolls her eyes and stops the shield as well.  

“Guys, come on. I control metal. Stop throwing your metal at me.” She chuckles and blows them a kiss before sending a shield of her own. Solidifying the electromagnetic field, she sent the energy their way, knocking them down as mercs start shooting at anything that moved.  

Looks like Klaue isn’t too happy.’ She thinks with a smirk.  

Distantly she sees Thor and the Captain fighting again as she deals with the mercs, rolling her eyes as she stops their bullets and launches them back towards them. 

After she’s done with her lot, she goes to help her siblings. Especially Pietro whose seem to try and grab Thor’s hammer, to which he’s pulled along with it and falls off the platform. As he moves to get up Captain America hits him with his shield, making Lorna’s blood boil.